NameSilo

Domain Parking Co In Pre Beta

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi All

We are now taking applications in Pre Beta Stage of a new start domain parking co.

This parking company will hopefully set the Next Frontier In Domain Parking.

The long term goal of this company is to bring advertisers and domainers together in one program.

I am taking applications this week for those willing to help with the pre beta testing.

Pls PM me the following info.

# of domains that is intended on parking with this program

Current Domain Parking Co or Co's

Style Of Traffic ( type in, expired, etc)

I will then send a signup link to the program.

After a week or so of pre beta testing I will open up the real beta signups with a link for signup.

I will update the progress of pre beta every other day or so.

So lets get this company started!!!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
fatter said:
do you guys have a site we can check out, possibly with TOS and a sample page, I am not usually cautious and am willing to try about anything until a new provider I tried out recently got my names i tried with them delisted from google
thanks Joe T

Hi Joe

I will PM a link

I am not gonna publisize the site til after the pre beta is finished

•••
Perhaps someone who has already signed up and has domains parked with you
could show us one of their domains. It would sure be helpful to know what the
sites look like...

•••
Hi Packrat

Honest at least for right now I dont want the sites or domain in the public arena quite yet.

I am somewhat trying to keep the sites pre beta to a nominal signup process at least for now.

I want those who I say ok to even get the attempt of signing up. That way I know whos signing up and better yet I keep those who are not wanted away so to speak.

I sent a signup link and sites to check

packrat said:
Perhaps someone who has already signed up and has domains parked with you
could show us one of their domains. It would sure be helpful to know what the
sites look like...

•••
ive parked my site but am not able to put a 1 click page. the page is very generic and not drawing any clicks

•••
Hey Jeff,

Congrats and good luck on your new venture. Great to see new companies working on promising domain parking projects and I am sure you are bring something new to the table.

If possible, please send me a link and some more info....as I am interested. But, I find it very hard to commit completely and blindly without more info.

Either way, good luck brother!

Paul

•••
Please send link so I can read more info.

•••
tyson55 said:
ive parked my site but am not able to put a 1 click page. the page is very generic and not drawing any clicks

Hi

I got my programmer working on this so domainers can pick the 1 click or 2 click lander

I will change this now

has2hands said:
Hey Jeff,

Congrats and good luck on your new venture. Great to see new companies working on promising domain parking projects and I am sure you are bring something new to the table.

If possible, please send me a link and some more info....as I am interested. But, I find it very hard to commit completely and blindly without more info.

Either way, good luck brother!

Paul

Thanks Paul

I know that no other parking co has advertisers within their parking co. Most are at the mercy of either google or yahoo. Their advertisers, their $$$ so the 2 Biggies pretty much control the whole domain parking industry.

Hopefully and small up and coming co can change that even in a small way.

Last edited:
•••
I moved a few domains over last night, but as of this morning, the DNS is not resolving.

Also, *please* change the font color on the site. That white on grey just does not work - I had to select some of the text to put it in reverse mode just in order to read it. My eyes are too old for this. Also, you probably should take a look at the site in firefox; you have some style issues.

•••
netmeg said:
I moved a few domains over last night, but as of this morning, the DNS is not resolving.

Also, *please* change the font color on the site. That white on grey just does not work - I had to select some of the text to put it in reverse mode just in order to read it. My eyes are too old for this. Also, you probably should take a look at the site in firefox; you have some style issues.

Hi Meg

I will attempt to get that white on grey fixed. I am no designer so most likely I will find someone to take care of the design flaws. I made everything where I knew places to change a black text not white. I gotta find someone anyways to help make more templates for this site. I want at least another 20-40 templates designed.

( ANY ONE WHOSE GOOD WITH DESIGN CONTACT ME )

Jeff

•••
What about the DNS issues? Still not resolving.

•••
netmeg said:
What about the DNS issues? Still not resolving.

Slow on a Sunday :hehe:

Honest

No idea

I have been looking for the change myself. Normally pretty quick with a DNS change, at least within the days time if not faster.

On a note not related to domains.

I hope Mothers Day has been a pleasant one!!

•••
•••
Please send link so I can read more info.ty

•••
I'd be interested in a link as well. Thanks ;)

•••
... PM sent Waiting for Reply !!

•••
I have sent PM's to those wanting info

I have also replied to all those who have sent PM'S

•••
1 advertiser

2 web publisher
affiliate

3 search distribution partner

Which is the right?

•••
#2 Is fine

RenePaley said:
1 advertiser

2 web publisher
affiliate

3 search distribution partner

Which is the right?

•••
i signup already ,how long i can get the approve ?

•••
Private Message Sent

onebyone said:
i signup already ,how long i can get the approve ?

•••
PM sent Waiting for Reply !!

•••
This is getting a little exciting

I have started to make some contacts to some advertisers. Kinda just to test the waters on whether or not larger PPC advertisers will want to place their ads with a domain parking co.

Potentaily I made my first sale :kickass:

The even brighter note this advertiser is most likely is ok with PPC traffic.

Last edited:
•••
domainpark said:
This is getting a little exciting

I have started to make some contacts to some advertisers. Kinda just to test the waters on whether or not larger PPC advertisers will want to place their ads with a domain parking co.

Potentaily I made my first sale :kickass:

The even brighter note this advertiser is most likely is ok with PPC traffic.

PM me ur sing up links.

•••
Just a update on the progress

The traffic is nominal right now to start with so hard to determine how good the bids are with the current feeds.

I do need more domains in the system to get a few more contracts with other feed providers.

I have 2 contracts I am hoping to get this coming week that will increase the advertisers HUGE.

If I get those contracts I will most likely go right to beta and open the signups.

In the meanwhile pls PM me or post a reply and I will contact if there is a interest in signing up while we are still in pre beta.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back