NameSilo

Domain Parking Co In Pre Beta

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi All

We are now taking applications in Pre Beta Stage of a new start domain parking co.

This parking company will hopefully set the Next Frontier In Domain Parking.

The long term goal of this company is to bring advertisers and domainers together in one program.

I am taking applications this week for those willing to help with the pre beta testing.

Pls PM me the following info.

# of domains that is intended on parking with this program

Current Domain Parking Co or Co's

Style Of Traffic ( type in, expired, etc)

I will then send a signup link to the program.

After a week or so of pre beta testing I will open up the real beta signups with a link for signup.

I will update the progress of pre beta every other day or so.

So lets get this company started!!!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
domainpark you may want to consider changing the wording of advertise on this network to advertise on this page/website then when they research farther they will see you have a whole network of names to advertise on, Only reason I say this is I get emails from businesses wanting to advertise on my paked pages for paticular domains at times.
Your call, but many companies only want specific sites/domains to carry there adds and have been ripped off by networks that run adds accross nonrelated sites

•••
Its on the wishlist

If my programmer can program a pick and choose of a certain domain or domains I will have it.

Right now that is not programmed in the co

fatter said:
domainpark you may want to consider changing the wording of advertise on this network to advertise on this page/website then when they research farther they will see you have a whole network of names to advertise on, Only reason I say this is I get emails from businesses wanting to advertise on my paked pages for paticular domains at times.
Your call, but many companies only want specific sites/domains to carry there adds and have been ripped off by networks that run adds accross nonrelated sites

•••
Why not chose the google or yahoo feed?
It is easy.
But you look for many ads and domain ower yourself, too hard.

•••
yan12321 said:
Why not chose the google or yahoo feed?
It is easy.
But you look for many ads and domain ower yourself, too hard.

Hi

First of all its next to impossible for any new start co to get either a yahoo or a google feed.

There are many parking co's in the industry today and none of them have their own core of advertisers. I wanted to make a parking co that advertisers can in fact have their ads places on domains and in fact know it.

I am working on getting the higher paying 2nd level sites. In fact I just got another contract the other day and it will get installed N/W.

I am finding with speaking to differant 2nd level feeds that domain traffic is in fact WELCOMED. That is very promising with the goal of getting advertisers to place their ads with a parking co!!!!!

•••
pop123 said:
are you paying promptly? parked.com stole my 1000 dollars , if you good company I want to join

We will pay no min.

All accts get paid 5 working days after we get paid from the upline feeds.

Pls PM me

# of domains planning to park

Exact Traffic Sources

Current Parking Co's

We pre screen every signup

•••
Just a fast update on the progress.

My programmer just made it that domainers can pick to have their domains as a 2 click or a 1 click lander.

The next upgrade hopefully within the week is the adding of the custom content.

So the site is progressing.

I just signed a contract last week with another provider and thats getting installed hopefully today. This provider will hopefully increase the overall $$$ of the site.

The goal with the pre beta is to go to reg beta like June 1st

Til then anyone interested in signing pls either reply asking for info or just PM me and I will reply that way.

Jeff

•••
I had signed up yet.
But,some domains didn't have any Ads link.
Would you tell me,Why?

•••
If domains are not keyworded then links do not show

What's the acct name??

xiequanqin said:
I had signed up yet.
But,some domains didn't have any Ads link.
Would you tell me,Why?

•••
Just another fast update

I just installed another xml feed and this one seems like with initial clicks to bring the overall PPC alot higher.

As a matter of fact this week I intend to take the site to the next stage.

I will allow promotions of ref links and I will list the site itself.

I just have a few other things to take care of.

Til then anyone else thats interested pls either PM or post a reply.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back