NameSilo

advice domain--names .com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Ahmed Taha

Established Member
Impact
What do you think about double dashes in domain, good or bad invest , it cost me only 11$ each

ex:
web--games.com
online--doctor.com
online--books.com
windows--vps.com
windows--hosting.com
web---sites.com
metal--detectors.com
investing--online.com
sell--annuity.com
hard--drive.com
car-donate.com
online--trading.com

sedo price suggestions is $500 for each, what is your suggestions?

Thanks in advanced

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
la-startup.com
la-startups.com

•••
investing--online.com ( one week work )

i will take this domain host it and install word press, make fast modify for small good idea, directory ( top 100 online investing site )
and making one hour topic / article about each site

now we have decent website, domain and new/updated content with strong related keywords for seo optimization + adsense account

i think with adding more related keywords it will be easy to get a market share from people using google search.

if the domain keywords have high search value and high adword competition.

from this point of view, i think Decent keywords with double dashes domain
better than unrelated keywords.
You can buy any taken hyphenated domain but more hyphenated domains with single dash are available for registration, just check them for free. For example, I have registered single dash domain Travel-Globe.net

For your idea of monetizing your website with double dashes domain: it will be like spammy site in Google and other search engines. Not only advertising bring to website popularity but the domain. Read this article:
http://www.hostingadvice.com/blog/sedo-domain-marketplace/

•••
•••
Gas-Station.net
E-Pundit.com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back