NameSilo

Domain name acquiring services..

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I seem to remember some companies like Sedo.us having a service where you could pay them to acquire a domain name for you? Can you lot name any for me please? I've been trying to get a domain name for a couple of weeks now but the guy doesnt seem to want to sell but i think someone more experienced would be a lot better at getting this domain for me.

Even if someone here wants to try for me, i would appreciate it.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Afternic.com, Register.com Good Luck

•••
For an unsolicited offer, you are probably wise to use a third party. I know when I get an offer for something that's not listed, I research to find out something about the buyer to indicate their need, monetary resources, etc. before considering. You are probably in a better negotiating position if they know less about you.

Afternic.com, sedo.us, greatdomains.com used to do this. I once got an offer through urlbuyers.com as well.

•••
You can also find some domain brokers around these forums. Good luck.

•••
Re: Domain name acquiring services..

Originally posted by Mateja
I seem to remember some companies like Sedo.us having a service where you could pay them to acquire a domain name for you? Can you lot name any for me please? I've been trying to get a domain name for a couple of weeks now but the guy doesnt seem to want to sell but i think someone more experienced would be a lot better at getting this domain for me.

Even if someone here wants to try for me, i would appreciate it.
[/QUOTE

Depending on where the domain is now and the value, you may want to try Steve at URLCollection or Monte at Moniker.

Good luck

•••
Originally posted by Anthony
You can also find some domain brokers around these forums. Good luck.

can you point me in anyone's direction please?

as for Steve at URLCollection or Monte at Moniker, what outlines do they require for the actual domain names?

thankyou to everyone that has posted

•••
Lee Hodgson, the "domain guru" offers this service.

'Let us take the strain, and you get the name!'

Haven't used it, but sounds reasonable for $49 + 25% of the money you save.

http://www.domainguru.com/services/broker.php

•••
Offer money. I don't even reply to the "How much would you
sell this domain for?" emails that I get from Yakov.

•••
yeah thanks for those two late posts ;) im getting some help off a NP member, hopefully he will help me acquire it soon.

•••
Originally posted by AdoptableDomains
You are probably in a better negotiating position if they know less about you.

Truth well told.

•••
Originally posted by -RJ-
Lee Hodgson, the "domain guru" offers this service.

'Let us take the strain, and you get the name!'

Haven't used it, but sounds reasonable for $49 + 25% of the money you save.

http://www.domainguru.com/services/broker.php

If anyone has had experience with this "domain guru", please let us know!
:)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back