NameSilo

domain.com - $1.99 for .COM, $0.99 for .NET

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

UXela

Account Closed
Impact
Domain.com are running a promo:
You can get a .com for $1.99 and a .net for 0.99.
It is overlapping with their 40% promo also for a few hours you you can get these even lower ($1.19 for .COM and $0.59 for .NET).
...but hurry, it won't last long :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Oh. I missed it. I hope they come up with the offer again.

•••
The deals are back!
.com is $3.99, .net is $1.99, code "filmriot" gives additional 25% discount

•••
The deals are back!
.com is $3.99, .net is $1.99, code "filmriot" gives additional 25% discount
Can I buy as much domains as I want for this price? By the way, I saw some people asking before on the thread if they have an option to push domains to another domain.com account and noone answered. Can someone confirm there is a push option? because if they don't, there is no way I register with them..

•••
Can I buy as much domains as I want for this price? By the way, I saw some people asking before on the thread if they have an option to push domains to another domain.com account and noone answered. Can someone confirm there is a push option? because if they don't, there is no way I register with them..

Yes, you can push. I've done this two times already. I asked about limitations for low price regs and their support said there were no limits.

•••
Yes, you can push. I've done this two times already. I asked about limitations for low price regs and their support said there were no limits.
Wow that's crazy.. With $3.99/domain I could easily flip a portfolio of 100+ domains for 2x the reg fees within maybe 1 day LOL

•••
For how much time do they leave their discounts usually tho?

•••
•••
...but I'm not sure about the domain push.
I did not see this in the menu but I did not specifically look for it.
Perhaps @33S can enlighten us ... with a screenshot :)

LE: nevermind, I found it. Not very easy to find.
Select domain(s) and click "Modify selected domains".

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    40.3 KB · Views: 21
•••
Is there an option to make account without registering domain? How can I transfer my domain to the end user if he has no account on this site? Please help :)

Last edited:
•••
is the deal dead? I see 9.99

•••
A few months ago you could've registered hundreds of .coms for $0.99cents w/ coupons. They were common.

Last edited:
•••
is the deal dead? I see 9.99

It's still live, they always show $9,99 but when you search for domain you can see in the resault discounted price. Uncheck the privacy and choose one instead of two years...

•••
Is there an option to make account without registering domain? How can I transfer my domain to the end user if he has no account on this site? Please help :)

I also wanted to know the way to create an account there before reg.

•••
Even I tried again with new account creation with domain reg, but at the end, it said.

Your order was declined. Please contact support.

Don't know the scene behind it...

•••
I registered 8 domains already. Awesome price. Though my order was put on hold and went through 10 mins later.

•••
Domain.com/Dotster/Directi/MyDomain = owned by Endurance International Group
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Endurance_International_Group

If you read webhostingtalk.com you know that EIG have very bad reputation there.
Any company they took over was slowly turned into crap. Latest victim being Arvixe.

So unless they can offer $1 promotion I'm not sure I want to give them my money...

•••
They had some promos that were even lower than $1 :)

•••
I see no way to create a account (for the future) unless I buy something? "facepalm*

•••
It's not $1 for .com but they're running a promo today for 35% on domain names.
This is a pretty deep discount. Check out the promo code in the signature.

•••
.co's are $2.49 and if you apply the HAPPY35 code today you can get them at $1.62 which is cheapest you can get 'em.

I already registered a handful.

•••
Any company they took over was slowly turned into crap. Latest victim being Arvixe.

So unless they can offer $1 promotion I'm not sure I want to give them my money

I can tell you a little about them, I know back around 2009 the company went through a lot of changes. I used to promote them and done very well before they brought in a new young hot shot marketer. I stopped promoting them as I had my reservations about them now and as a customer I was not happy about their service so I did not want to sell their service. As I thought they fell from competing with Godaddy and other top registers to become a little known domain company that hardly anyone knows anymore.

•••
"FilmRiot" Fans - Save 25% on Domains and Hosting (Exclusions apply)

Waiting for some good deal from domain.com. Current price also good though $7.49

•••
THE $1.99 .COM OFFER IS UP AGAIN! HURRY!

You can add the "FILMRIOT" code and get a .com for $1.49

•••
•••
Just register my first domain but

"For security reasons, your purchase has been suspended and is being reviewed by our order verification team.The review process is typically quite fast and you will not be charged until the review is complete. If you have any questions, please contact our Billing Department at 800-403-3568 or [email protected]."

Talked to customer care guy, he looked up and asked me to register again. I tried again and this time also i get same error. he said he is look in to it and came back and said this:

"I'm sorry, we cannot help you with this issue. You have to choose another company to register your domain.
1:50:36 AM"

I never seem customer care saying, go and register with competitor company.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back