IT.COM

debate Does Michael Ehrhardt Deserve to be a Member of namePros?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Does Michael Ehrhardt Deserve to be a Member of namePros?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

N-A

Account Closed
Impact
With his contributions over the past few months, leading to several short-term bans, I say not.

Vote and Discuss

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think his country should disavow him and make him stateless.

•••
What did he do to get banned? Who is this guy?

•••
I'm mobile, if anyone would mind posting links to his threads for @ksusha64, we may get another “no" vote.

•••
•••
What did he do to get banned? Who is this guy?
This guy is just like you and me here in NP.
@ksusha64, I have not seen him doing criminal act on here. Dont believe what you here. You are grown, you decided it for yourself.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Probably triple my blog earnings just cause of him.
Rarely, do I ever disagree with you. But, as a member of this community, his posts represent us all as "professionals". Though, you're entitled to your opinion, and vote.

•••
How many times did he say that? He told people they lived in caves if they disagree with him.

TOXIC when is the last time we heard that word?

I was trying to be funny with my cave comment Zap, someone will post his threads shortly,
@ mike contributes nothing to this forum but hatred. He has been banned twice for his behaviour.

donald_trump_e_20091007113441_thumb%25255B9%25255D.jpg

Last edited:
•••
If Namepros ever starts banning annoying people then I will quickly be banned. So I oppose it.

•••
Dude, it's not your call.
As a staff member you should know this, and with almost a million members how many no votes would it take.
I'm no fan,, but apparently he has stayed within the warning system criteria.

Peace,
Cyberian

•••
Dude, it's not your call.
I know. That's why I put it up for a Democratic vote. Hey, it's in the break room... so it's on topic, right?
As a staff member you should know this,
Former, by choice.
with almost a million members how many no votes would it take.
Total: 997 (members: 250, guests: 677, robots: 70)

Forums tend to have a lot of bot accounts, closed accounts, etc.; especially one this old. So, I guess it really depends on active members.

4.4% (11) of the active members (250) want him gone. That speaks louder in my opinion.
stayed within the warning system criteria.
It obviously needs to be revised to stop giving so many chances. At one point, you just gotta give up on someone as they're likely never going to change. And I think that time passed long ago.

•••
How many times did he say that? He told people they lived in caves if they disagree with him.

TOXIC when is the last time we heard that word?

I was trying to be funny with my cave comment Zap, someone will post his threads shortly,
@ mike contributes nothing to this forum but hatred. He has been banned twice for his behaviour.

donald_trump_e_20091007113441_thumb%25255B9%25255D.jpg
We all have our own kind of behavior and style when we do things. In this regard, we should only worry our own bahavoir.

Last edited:
•••
https://www.namepros.com/search/599350/

Like I mentioned on the "shoot the sh1t " thread...wish he was on my blog. His thoughts and opinions sure do get a lot of views and responses! Probably triple my blog earnings just cause of him.

Rarely, do I ever disagree with you. But, as a member of this community, his posts represent us all as "professionals". Though, you're entitled to your opinion, and vote.
My reference to my blog was vague..my blog is very unprofessional so like some radio/tv stations, a controversial person like him sure would bring up my views/etc...now if this was my forum, I would have used the "ban hammer" or at least "ghost him" (he thinks he is posting but he is the only one that can see his posts) but this is not my forum, basically it is the "powers that be" and members decide.

Oh yeah, if this was my forum, every member would have to buy at least one of my domains (at my price)...lol

•••
NP seems to be a very liberal forum, which allows a wide debate field and as long as no one is threatened the comments continue.

Not that I agree with a lot I see, I don't make the rules therefore it's be a member here or move on IMO.

@David Walker I'm thinking maybe this is why you left moderator status as you don't agree with a lot of this. Just my thoughts but you seem to have issues with how things are being handled around here, shows in your post..

•••
Guys the dude is a troll, all this attention he is getting is exactly what he wants.

He seems to need attention due to some low self esteem issues, caused from whatever. He needs to get "power" in a virtual world, in the safety of his home/office behind his keyboard.

If everyone ignored him and his posts and gave him no attention, he would not get his cheap thrills and become powerless...he will fade away like a horribly smelling fart.

•••
@David Walker I'm thinking maybe this is why you left moderator status as you don't agree with a lot of this. Just my thoughts but you seem to have issues with how things are being handled around here, shows in your post..
Not at all. I enjoyed my time at namePros as a moderator and blogger and loved working with management on occasions.

I'm currently in the process of obtaining an MBA. The coursework has been rigorous, to say the least, and I was unable to keep up with namePros reports and privately assisting members with problems through PM while focusing on my studies. I thought that the moderator role that I was playing would best suit someone else so that members could not only get the attention that they deserved but to also give me time for my studies. It was the best option for both namePros and myself at this time.

You're only seeing much more of me now because I am in a break. Though, I am beginning class #4 of 7 of my cohort in about a week or two. At that time, I won't be around much like I am now (in other words, being a de facto moderator).

To stay on topic though, I don't like seeing @Michael Ehrhardt around these parts... and a lot of the active members also agree. Like I've said before, you can only give someone so many chances before you have to cut ties with them. I'm sure, you as well, have had that one friend that you just had to say good-bye to because they just never got it. This person, is that friend; say farewell.

I just have to voice my personal opinion now, to @Eric Lyon and others: The warning system is flawed as it stands at namePros. It allows people to continuously come back when their temporary bans expire, which is ok, for as long as when they do come back the 2nd or 3rd time they turn into a great addition to the community. This is not the observed case with @Michael Ehrhardt, and those temporary bans should have led to a permanent ban.

I must end by pointing out that it's now up to 6.9% of the active members that want @Michael Ehrhardt gone. This number will only continue to rise as his shenanigans continue and this thread is seen more through "bumps" or additional information, of which, I'll be pointing out specific posts made by him that can help mold other's opinions about him.

•••
Guys the dude is a troll, all this attention he is getting is exactly what he wants.

He seems to need attention due to some low self esteem issues, caused from whatever. He needs to get "power" in a virtual world, in the safety of his home/office behind his keyboard.

If everyone ignored him and his posts and gave him no attention, he would not get his cheap thrills and become powerless...he will fade away like a horribly smelling fart.
Eggs-Actly ! This is what the iggy button is for.
He pretty much stays in his own threads.
Just hit ignore and your problem goes away until he finally gathers enough warnings to warrant banning as apposed to just being suspended.
This thread is just feeding him.

Peace,
Cyberian

Last edited:
•••
In my opinion he doesn't bring anything good to the community and members like that should be perma banned...

•••
Eggs-Actly ! This is what the iggy button is for.
He pretty much stays in his own threads.
Just hit ignore and your problem goes away.

Peace,
Cyberian
There is still a problem with this. Him staying in his own threads and continuously bumping them knocks one (or more) visible for sale, want to buy, appraisal, etc. threads out of the 25 listed on the first page of New Posts.

Having said that, I'd be pretty angry if I lost a sale because my domain was less visible due to the trash he is allowed to add (typically with a copy-paste of Wikipedia) on a daily basis when I can only bump my sales thread once in a 24-hour period.

•••
That is a valid point.

Peace,
Cyberian

•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back