IT.COM

registrars Does Domain Register Matter You While Buying Domain

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Does Domain Register Really Matter?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • No, Any Register

votes
    0.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Furquan

JokerTop Member
Impact
I have been selling name here around a while & based on my finding,

I found if the register of domain is Godaddy, NameCheap, Name.com or any notable register you will get more bid but if the register is new comer or some less known, there is very less bid.

What do you think?

I will be happy to know your opinion insisted of argument!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If it is a restrictive registrar like 1 and 1, then I'd walk away from it.
I've got accounts with 3 registrars, so any purchase from one of their clients would allow me to accept a push. I can then evaluate the traffic to see if I want to keep the name.
If I fancied a name with one of the other reputable registrars, then I would probably open an account to accept a push if I won an auction for a name registered through them.

•••
If it is a restrictive registrar like 1 and 1, then I'd walk away from it.
I've got accounts with 3 registrars, so any purchase from one of their clients would allow me to accept a push. I can then evaluate the traffic to see if I want to keep the name.
If I fancied a name with one of the other reputable registrars, then I would probably open an account to accept a push if I won an auction for a name registered through them.

I have my one of the most valuable domain with 1&1. I have seen lots of bad review, planed to transfer out to other but I am afraid about losing the name. It's my live domain fully working & earning at least $2 to 3 per day.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back