IT.COM

question Did LGBTE.com just sell for $12? Seriously? Or Renewed?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
Hello again NP,
I've been following the domain LGBTE.com over at Godaddy expired auctions. @ the auction (found it by accident really) showed it had no bids and had 5 days left. I didn't bid because I did not want to start it up. wanted to wait till closer to thee end. Was surprised though that no one bid on it. Figured everyone was just "waiting" last minute to bid to get the best price. and yesterday? I checked? It was no longer available for bid?

Was it taken? Was it renewed by the original owner? I can't tell. Can someone figure it out with their skills?

why was I tracking LGBTE.com? well I saw the sale of LGBTQ.com for $37K plus check each letter in the alphabet? and add it to the end of LGBT? and they are all taken for many years.

I like LGBTE.com for E being anything like Entertainment,Exotic (and replace X with R and make a new word),

How come this domain had at least 2 to 4 days left and now it's no longer available? check screenshot.
lgbte.jpg

if you click that BUY NOW button on Domaintools it will take you to afternic and your shopping cart is empty. doesn't seem to have expired. but seems like the domain might have been renewed in 12/06/16 to have an expiration date of 12/06/2017 does that mean it was renewed? despite the fact that it was in the expireds auction of godaddy and last time I checked it had 5 days to go before the auction ended?

what's going on here?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
yes there is sir
I only mentioned it 434343 times on namepros. ;)

here it is
hosterstats.com

markbook it.
or bookmark it.. whichever gender ye prefer.
cheers

there it is! I'm markbooking it! thanks!

•••
lol A can have other uses.

Associations.
Art
Adult
Asexual
app?

nope.
its a for aliens.
I'm really looking forward to meetin them.

•••
If it did actually get sold $12 last minute in Auction or even at $11 Closeout, you are forgetting there's still the waiting period. So it won't show any change in whois or at any price site until the final transfer to new owner or it gets redeemed.

aaaahhhhh so that's what you meant by my spilling the beans and losing out? now I get it. so the data on domain tools is wrong then? it says this domains is registered till 12/06/2017.

which makes no sense since that's more than 25 days ago not 5 days. which was what it said was left in the expired auction on Godaddy. I really think thee owner renewed it and that's it.

•••
nope.
its a for aliens.

watch out for those Alien probes Alcy! and if they are LGBT?:xf.eek:...............Yikez:xf.grin:!!!! lol

•••
The E can stand for Everyone Else - then you got everyone covered in one shot.

•••
The E can stand for Everyone Else - then you got everyone covered in one shot.

leave it to Creataweb to come in under the wire with a bazinga!

•••
nope.
its a for aliens.
Hi,
I am an integrated alien. I'm buying my own extension .ia as a way to introduce ourselves to your nations.
Cheers

•••
•••
Hi,
I am an integrated alien. I'm buying my own extension .ia as a way to introduce ourselves to your nations.
Cheers

Probe him! Probe him! Probe Him! with extreme prejudice!

•••
I think the E would be best suited for Education

•••
•••
lol I think you just dated yourself Giles! lol it's ok it was a fairly recent discovery for me too. usermex already explained it.

lol...I know what LGBT means, but you cant just throw a random letter on the end (LGBTE) and expect it to makes sense or have value

•••
lol...I know what LGBT means, but you cant just throw a random letter on the end (LGBTE) and expect it to makes sense or have value

I know I myself "Can't" but I'm an amateur but hand it over to the Mike Mann's of the world and.........? so we have

Education
Entertainment
Exotic and thee other

ehhh. funny we're talking about a domain none of us even have. lol just surprised and thought it would be good talk topic. it's crazy if it really sold for $12 but doubt it. more like it was renewed.

•••
•••
I thought the plus sign in LGBTQ+ did that.

The Plus + sign when added to LGBTQ means you get a little extra "sumthing sumthing":xf.wink: kinda like a potluck lol

•••
•••
Its really not even worth $12, just random 5L.com can be hand-registered with a $2 coupon

•••
Celebrities with multiple homes often purchase them in a variety of locales.

But not teen reality star Kylie Jenner.

She's just plunked down $12 million, according to Trulia, to buy her fourth home in Los Angeles County - adding a third mansion to her portfolio of real estate located in the exclusive Hidden Hills community.

•••
It was renewed, the whois now shows the previous owner

•••
...I'm an amateur...

You have close to 11K domains and still buying? As you have admitted you're amateur perhaps you should stop buying and focus on selling only. That's an awfully large amount of domains.

:facepalm:

Last edited:
•••
Its a great, rare name and LGBT rights being now days a huge niche, especially now when some scientists projects that in the future the society could change and majority being born bisexuals. The LGBT rights are not here only for gays, lesbians, bisexuals and queers, but are the response to WWII and are in fact important overall also for the straight population as a mechanism the evil from WW2 would never ever happen again.

•••
Some scientists predict the majority of people born in the future will be bisexual?
Anyways dont they have their own extension?

•••
Not sure about it, but could be.

•••
•••
He's not sure :xf.laugh::xf.laugh:
You said some scientist believe a majority will be playing for both teams. Is this your hope, or you have some facts?
I am just quoting the post above mine dordomai

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back