Domain Empire

"Define Legit Traffic"

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
This is carried over from another thread...

Have at it boys and girls.

Cy

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Traffic that is generated from search engines paid or not paid for, web directories paid or not paid for, website links paid or not payed for, Natural organic, and typin traffic, Much like advertising here on NPs , By purchasing a link spot, I myself consider that "Legit Traffic" and it is not incentive.

Last edited:
•••
As this is in parking section I say that all those things mentioned above are not legit traffic in all cases.

Legit traffic in most of the cases is just type in traffic and search engine traffic which we seldom get on parked pages.

Update:
Legit Traffic in real words would be any human visiting a site. No matter from where he came. Even if it is traffic exchange then it will be traffic for the site.

Now there are some things that does define that this is legit and this isn't.

So there are people who does follow them and some who don't follow the rules.

If we are talking about parking traffic then as mentioned above most of the parking traffic is only legit when it is typein or search engine traffic. [As if we were going to get SE traffic on our parked pages :D] Even if we are getting due to previous cached pages or site that was existing then it will soon plummet down.

For simple site means a site that we can call a site. I think every traffic is legit. If you are selling jewelery then who cares if it is sold by SE traffic, Traffic exchange traffic, by banner traffic or PPC campaigns. All that matters to that site is to sell that jewelery and make profit.

Now for the site that is monetized by adsense there are other type of rules. Like no traffic exchange and so and this and that and blah and oh :'(

So I think different sites have different scenarios. And if this thread is focusing on parking then I will stick to my first reply.

Thanks.

Last edited:
•••
I have one another interesting point also.

Imagine why parking companies pay us. They pay us because we send traffic. Then that person clicks on the paid ads and that paid ads or feeds would result in sales for the advertisers.

So if an advertiser is going to get a sale from one person who originated from a link on one of my site. Visits my parked page. Clicks the feed and then purchases the product then what am I doing illegal in it.

•••
I would say that 404 traffic is not legit.

•••
I'm going to give my take on this.
And this is only in reference to parked pages, not developed sites.

Legit Traffic
Type In
Natural Search Traffic *
Directories (Paid or Otherwise)
Links on sites (Paid or otherwise - including NP)

Non-legit traffic
Ad Based Traffic **
Traffic Exchanges (Automated or Manual)
Popup traffic (or popunder)
Misdirected/Redirected Traffic
Non human traffic
Artificially Generated Traffic

* Yes it is possible to get search traffic from a 'brand new domain'. I have plenty that I book and park, one to see where the traffic comes from, two to find out what it's interested in. Really helps with developing with the customer in mind.

The interesting side effect at a few parking services is that these sites get indexed really fast, specially by major SEs. In fact, I've had a few brand new domains that were parked on booking end up on the first page of SEs for that term.

** Any paid for traffic is illegit simply because it comes under arbitrage. Buy traffic for low paying keywords and sell them high. These type of sites have been banned by Google already and are being weeded out, which is for the good of the average surfer.

Considering that there are over a Billion people online and only 100k or so domainers, the general public could be fooled into thinking you add value, when all you are doing is wasting their time with redirection.

Take for example I post an ad for wholesale jeans, then present a page of fashion labels, the visitor might click through the parked site, without ever intending to buy the clients product.

With the cost of CPC already where it is, there is a need to bring down ad rates to include the small businessman, not make it untenable for him to do business online. If these rates keep climbing, the advertisers will leave and that will hurt all of us.

Please keep in mind, I'm more a developer than a seller.
Developed sites can use WHICHEVER method they want to get traffic.
And I don't consider rss based sites or mini sites as developed sites.
They are more for the sale of products and/or mfa types.

•••
The "pump and dump" method is one I hear about all of the time. The ones that I laugh about are the "pump and park" domains. Build up a blog for 2-3 months and then park the domain. I even saw one guy who only parked his blog on the weekends.

To me adwords traffic is legit traffic if it's going to the correct company. If you send it to a Google based parking company, it's called garbitrage and Google will kick you out and your parking company will kick you out as well. But if that traffic was going to a Yahoo based parking company, the traffic in about 85% of the cases is excepted without any problems. Natural or paid Google traffic is good traffic.

Remember not all parking companies have the same rules.

Donny

•••
- Type in
- Search Engine (Not Sponsored)
- Directories
- Long term Links from Relevant Sites

Whats not legit to me :

Traffic Exchanges (Of ALL kinds - Even manual types)
I cringe over Digg/Stumble/MySpam Etc ... type traffic - It's all a joke IMO now.

•••
Let's try the logic and parking scenarios here and see what they lead to. Following are hypotheticals but they can certainly happen in real life, obviously, because the scenarios are so easy to create. Personally, I’ve yet to try any of them, but I am certainly curious as to their legitimacy and about what you guys think.

(a) Rule: Presumably one can alternate between two or more sets of content, but always still under or showing the same domain name. Visitors are directed on a random basis, e.g. iMonetize. You can have unique content on your parking page. In fact, useful content should be a plus and should be encouraged, e.g. Bodis, TrafficZ. It follows that one or more such random web pages that serve visitors to the domain can, though need not, have content. If so, it follows that one can have a content site periodically directed to one of its alternative forms, including one that contains purely parking links, as long as there is relevancy. If so, a domain that covers stocks during the regular trading days can change to a parking page with just links to stock topics and related products and services on weekends. Here the parking links on weekends are stock-related and consistent with the stock focus of weekdays. Visitors are thus properly targeted with potentially useful services and products. No problems so far?

(b) Rule: You cannot re-direct traffic from one domain to a different one., e.g. you cannot redirect visitors of your news domain to one for gambling. OK, that’s fair But how about this, you have developed Cats.Com into a parking website containing some unique, useful content on cats and you also have the domain Cat.com sitting idle. Can you simply redirect traffic from Cat.Com to the web pages for Cats.Com? What if instead of Cat.Com sitting idly, you have Cats.Net? Now how about redirecting traffic from Cats.Com to Pets.Com?, i.e. a subset to a superset.? Now how about the reverse, from Pets.Com to Cats.Com, i.e. from a super-set to a subset?

(c) Rule: Cross-Linking Not Allowed? Continuing with the Cat.Com and Cats.Com scenario, let’s say your Cats.Com is very well-developed, but not Cat.Com. Instead of duplicating Cats.Com totally, you decide to write something new and different about cats in Cat.Com, but provide a link from Cat.Com to Cats.Com on other cat topics already well-developed in Cats.Com. Isn’t such linking a legitimate way of creating relevant cat content? If so, what if you link to other cat-focused websites created by others due to useful content there? What if other cat-focused websites create links to yours due to your useful content? Note that such cross-linking may make the cross-linked sites more useful to visitors and therefore increase the overall traffic to all the cross-linked sites.

I can write more scenarios, but this post would get too long. So let me pause here and see what feedback we get.

Last edited:
•••
Hi all,

I'd just like to offer some insight into what we (Fabulous.com) consider to be high quality traffic and what traffic is considered low quality or suspect.

The best quality traffic on the internet is "Primary Traffic". In order for traffic to be primary it required that the user types something using the keyboard. A user has an original thought like "I needs some tools" and they live in Houston. They then type either "houston tools" in a search engine or houstontools.com into an address bar. The user is having an original thought that is actioned without being enticed by an offer of reward or having ads pushed at them.

When a user clicks on links, gets a SPAM e-mail, has a banner pushed at them and is tricked into clicking the traffic is NOT primary traffic.

We can further classify this traffic as either generic or brandable intent :

Generic Intent: The houstontools.com domain can also be used as an example of a domain with generic intent. The user actions an original thought for a generic product, service or information. They want tools in Houston and the intent is generic in nature and clear. The user has primarily qualified themselves to have a strong interest in a particular product or service and therefore, given relevant ads/listings are available the likelihood of click through, leading to purchase is greatly increased.

Branded Intent: This is when a user has typed in a domain expecting to find a specific business or product they already know and make a mistake in finding it. An example of this would be microsof.com, mysonyproductsonline.com, or xo55het.com. These domains are representative of either trademark infringement, typographical error or unsensical traffic. It is apparent that the user either didn't know what they wanted or are not getting what they expected. These domains produce large quantities of traffic with a very low conversion rate for the advertiser.

To further illustrate the difference; let’s say someone wants to buy a new computer, so they type www.computers.com directly into their address bar of their browser. This is an example of direct navigation with generic intent. On the other hand, if they were to type in www.Dell.com this would be direct navigation with brandable intent.

As such, we have found that commercial English language .com domains (those that consist of two-three word generic keyterm/phrases) with generic intent type-in value yield the best result for the advertiser. They also are the domains that are accepted into and produce the best revenue for the affiliate in the Fabulous.com 4.0 program.

What is unacceptable traffic?

Forms of traffic that are generated by, but are not limited to:
- redirection of one domain name to another
- hyperlinks to other domain names
- email messages
- newsgroups
- message boards / forums / chat rooms / guest books
- banner network
- incentivized / paid to click

All mediums mentioned above have the ability to generate high volumes of traffic, yet because it may be forced, misleading, basically of an un-natural or questionable disposition, the quality is dramatically reduced. In effect, most instances result in the publishers reducing advertising expenditure, lowering PPC, thus offering a lower PPC to all affiliates involved.

This traffic is unacceptable for monetizing via Fabulous.com and anyone whose domains receive traffic from these sources should consider another program.

Chers,

Mike
Fabulous.com

•••
NP41215 said:
What I am leading up to is whether one can mention on his website, A, about another website B, as long as the URL for B is not clickable?

My totally unqualified oppinion is that this would be promoting a brand rather than directing traffic. As such anyone who goes to the trouble to type it in really wants to see that second domain. (though I suspect they probably wouldn't if they knew it was full of ads) However where you'll run into trouble is by offering incentive or tricking people into thinking they will find something at that second domain.

--------

As to the idea of parking a stock market site on the weekends: Its a clever analogy but not practical. You would make far more income by putting non parking based ads on the site and keeping it live on the weekends. Remeber that in all but the rarest of cases the parking company keeps most of your revenue. If you're going to spend the effort to build a site why share the money?

-----

.X. said:
I'd say your are wrong, Do your domains get typin traffic, and i don't mean names that have been fed and raised already, newly regged names? And with that being said, How do you purpose to get traffic to those new names?

I think Donny made his position clear on the use of adwords with Parking.com , It is there TOS, Perhaps they have changed it, But have not posted the revised TOS...none the less, He made it clear.

I have about a dozen names that don't get any traffic. They don't make any money from parking, and rightfully so. I bought them because I like the names and I plan to develop them.

I also have about a dozen names that get good traffic and none of it ever came from bieng advertised. I have payed good money for these domains. Some upwards of $1000. I bought them because they really are good names. They get traffic on their own without advertisement. Mostly they are foreign language dictionary terms. I know dot com dictionary words are out of most peoples reach.

My whole point here is that parking is intended for people who have genuinely good domains to have a way to monetize the natural traffic they recieve. It isn't intended for people who have average or worse names to scam advertising companies.

•••
From a parking standpoint, legit traffic:

- Type-ins

- Pre-existing link traffic (aka from links made to the existing site prior to purchase/parking - this includes directories and paid links again only if they're pre-existing, but NOT traffic exchanges under any circumstances)

- SE traffic, with paid SERPs allowed only again if it's pre-existing (no paying for SERPs to get traffic into a parked domain)

NOT legit traffic:

- Bot traffic, anything non-human

- Paid-for traffic via places like EasySiteHits and other traffic vendors

- Traffic exchanges and any links that encourage people to click links on the ensuing page

- Paid-for SERPs AFTER parking and any links made AFTER parking, as IMO links made are to be intended to lead people to a website...you are not supposed to lead people to a parked page

- ANY traffic achieved from advertising - online or offline. I've spoken with someone before who primarily made his parking revenue frmo advertising his names in the newspaper. Needless to say, his names were all crappy 3-word loan .info names and I only talked to him once.

Not sure if that covers everything, but it's what I could think of off the top of my head.

•••
"Legit traffic" is all about using common sense - thats all.

And its no wonder that the root feed providers look for syndication partners to field this kind of stuff. Its a continuous feast of domainers looking to twist, bend, pump, dump, drive and click their usually crud domains.

My take on parking (and the one i use for my domains) is literally park it and leave it alone, including even visiting the page. Thats it. Any real person who finds their way to your domain and goes on to click an ad is a "legit click". If you had any hand in them getting there, aside from [g]arbritrage, then its not legit.

•••
Hi guys,

Thanks to ~ Cyberian ~ for alerting me to this post. It's a great opportunity for the parking providers to clarify exactly what, at least for them, is legit traffic.

This is not really so much down to the parking provider as their feed provider which is why my comments are pretty much along the lines of Mike F's and Badger's.

Having read through the thread (it's still early morning, so forgive me), I don't think I've seen any reference to the individual feed providers - i.e. Google, Yahoo etc. However, these players are vital, as our policy is very much guided by theirs.
Goog sees parking as a 'passive' means of earning revenue. The term Parking in itself suggests inactivity and this is what is expected of domains on our system: that the traffic on them is 'parked' and not 'driven' - Yes I am aware of our company's name ;).

As Donny says, the more traffic a domain has, the more money it makes and this is true. The difference between ND, Fab and ParkEd.com is that Google forbids us to allow users to drive traffic to their domains. I know from my own portfolio that many newly-regged domains simply don't have traffic. I park them because I don't have time to do anything else with them, but I know that, if I were an ND client, I would be better off monetizing them by different means - i.e. one that allowed me to drive traffic to them such as Adwords or parking providers who allow this.
I think one of the problems here is that many people with low-traffic domains get frustrated that they are not making their money back on their investment and so drive traffic to their domains, thus breaking our terms and conditions. There are, of course, people who simply see domains as a vehicle for generating cash through fraud, but luckily there are few of those kinds of people on NP.

To elaborate on Mike's point and our TOS:

Allowed:
In general, these are the main sources of traffic we allow.
Type in / Direct Navigation
Search engine traffic (from existing links before the name was parked)
Expired traffic (i.e. hyperlinks, again before the name was parked)

Not Allowed:
As discussed in this thread, there are so many ways of manufacturing traffic that it is difficult to list them.
The fundamental rule is this: If the traffic is being generated by YOU or you are paying someone to generate the traffic, it is not allowed.
I think that makes it pretty clear.

As I said at the top, these are not rules that we've thought up off the top of our heads to make life difficult for our clients, they are the guidelines which are handed down to us from our feed provider. If we had the option, we'd be far more flexible than this. However, it is Google who pay you for your traffic and, if we find it is being generated in a way they do not allow, it is our obligation to remove the domains from their system.

I hope this clarifies ND's situation. Sorry it got a bit long, but ~ Cyberian ~ did ask me to make our position clear!

Ed

•••
Fabulous has high standards.

Some parking companies do not. What is the benefit of having high standards? Well I have received many clicks over $5.00 with them. So I will forget about ever trying to "fool one over" on my parking company. I will not be sending traffic to my parked names.

I too think Mike taking the time to clarify how Fabulous parking works is a good thing. All parking companies should spend time to educate domainers about parking.

The concept of domain parking is all about visitors coming and clicking on the links. Its not about paying money constantly to some advertiser to get traffic to it. Parking names is supposed to be easy. Pick your keywords park it and move on.

If the names are so poor as traffic names, just don't park them or park them and let them sit there. Either way, paying for traffic or having a poor traffic name, it all brings the same result.. a poor investment.

You want to make money parking? Then find or buy high traffic names that can be keyword targeted.

•••
.X. said:
My questions is, What parking companies allow this traffic, Does anyone think this traffic is "FAKE" , If so , Please explain how, YES , under the definition of "arbritrage", That is what i am doing, I am paying little to get alot, How is this an unethical practice?

Nice Post X, I also do wait to hear from them about this,Now we are getting somewhere

•••
Okay, so here comes the my view / Bodis.com view:

First off, I must say, what was considered to be legit traffic in the past, can now be just as legit, but considered click fraud by ad providers. Now I cannot get into the details on what we consider to be a fraud click, otherwise we'd be opening up new ideas for click fraud scammers to make revenue for themselves and decrease revenue for the legit domain parking owners - but it goes basically like this:

If somebody comes in and clicks an advertisement 8 times in a row - it is click fraud. Even multiple advertisements. Yes, most parking companies like Bodis.com accept multiple clicks - but how many is too many? Well, 8 could possibly be too many. It is really all upto our ad providers and what exactly they think of the clicks. But, even when I search for something on Google, for instance "web design company", I actually go ahead and click all the Sponsored Links. I know I click over 5 ads at times, and am I fraud? No. As a matter of fact, I once ordered a design from a design company through the Sponsored Links after I clicked each one. I then picked the best design company out of the ones and used it.

Well, that is click fraud nowadays to many of these ad providers. Many clicks from the same person are a big no-no. And instead of just 1 being credited for it, none are.

But many parking companies have a problem with not having "legit traffic". We just have a problem with not having "legit clicks". You can send your garbage traffic, but if you click an ad and we notice that you are not legit through our real-time filters, you will not be credited for it. Neither will the ad providers credit us.

Really, no parking company, not even the ad providers can tell parking companies - what is legit and what is not. Obviously, once again - this opens roads for scammers. We just have to put ourselves in their shoes and create the anti-fraud tools that we think the ad providers would be using. That's how much parking companies operate as well.

These are technicalities, obviously things like traffic/clicks from incentives, etc are also going to be considered junk traffic and can get you banned from parking companies out there.

•••
I'm going to skip all the discussion above and just post my summary.

At the very top, we have Traffic.
Traffic is then classified into "Legit Traffic" and "Non Legit Traffic"
Legit traffic would be human visitors, no matter how these visitors arrive at the page. Non legit traffic will be visits by bots and spiders.

Legit Traffic is then divided into "Natural Traffic" and "Unnatural Traffic"
Natural traffic comes from type-ins and Search Engines. Unnatural traffic comes from backlinks, advertising (eg adwords) and anything else you do to manipulate traffic to your site.

Both natural and unnatural traffic is then divided again into "quality traffic" and "non quality traffic". Quality traffic means targetted visittors. Targetted in the eyes of the advertisers could mean geographic, income, gender, age and so on depending on the criteria and parameters have in their minds. These criteria becomes the target, hence targetted traffic.

Note that unnnatural traffic that meets the criteria of the advertisers are also considered as quality traffic.

So, here's the summary tree.

Traffic
1. Legit
--->a) Natural
----->i) Quality
----->ii) Non-Quality

--->b) Unnatural
----->i) Quality
----->ii) Non-Quality

2. Non-Legit

•••
PowerUp said:
Traffic is then classified into "Legit Traffic" and "Non Legit Traffic"
Legit traffic would be human visitors, no matter how these visitors arrive at the page.

I think Legit Traffic needs to exclude people who are duped into arriving at the page through, pop-ups (or pop-unders), misleading links, any artificial redirection, etc.

Perhaps it could be rephrased "Legit traffic would be human visitors who intentionally arrive at the page"

•••
Sedo's Parking Program

:hi: Hi All,

This is a great time to address policies at various parking providers, as Fall is kicking in and we'll all see a rise in people returning to the indoors (and logically, to their computers). Sedo gets a lot of questions about traffic to parked domains like "What is natural traffic?" or "Can I promote traffic to my domains?" It looks as though these questions have already been answered by several people, but I want to take a moment to clarify some of the finer points of Sedo's policies regarding domain parking and traffic to parked domains.

If you haven't done so and are parking with Sedo, I recommend taking a few minutes to thoroughly read through Sedo's Rules for Domain Parkers:

http://www.sedo.com/about/policy.php?page=rules_parkers_us&tracked=&partnerid=&language=us

To add to the rules as they are on the site and as they are agreed to when setting up a Sedo acocunt, I've put together a list of pointers that might help clarify Sedo's stance on (what constitutes natural) traffic:

1. Sedo considers natural traffic to be when a) a visitor manually enters the domain name into a browser or b) a visitor finds the domain in search results that were not there because the owner paid for them.

2. Parked pages are essentially search results. Sedo does not like sponsored search results, and does not encourage search engine submissions. The reason for this is simple: Internet users like to find websites when searching, and it is misleading to represent a parked page as a destination for goods or services when parked domains are portals to such things. I don't think anyone likes searching for more search results. :hehe:

3. External hyper-linking to a parked domain is a no-no. A domain can be mentioned in a forum for sales purposes (and you can certainly link to a domain's "for sale"/offer page), and if people enter the domain name in manually to check it out, then that's primarily okay. However, psychologically speaking, a hyperlink is basically the same as asking somebody to visit the parked page.

4. Asking anyone, in any way, to visit a parked domain (and especially click on the ads there) is against Sedo's policy. This includes PPC (pay-per-click) programs, social networking site postings (we're all on them), classified ads (a certain list comes to mind), link exchanges, any sort of paid advertising, etc. Essentially, if you've had a hand in a visitor arriving at your parked domain, there's a good chance it's not natural traffic and will be treated as such.

5. Having friends, family, associates, acquaintances, or anyone else sit at their desks to visit and click away on your parked pages is also not good.

6. Often, sales agreements are reached because of traffic stats. We've ended transactions because of traffic audits (this is not super common, but does occasionally happen), and we do not want to see this happen, to anybody. After all, none of us would want to pay for a domain only to find out the traffic was a lie (or that we have to continue paying big bucks to keep that traffic. 6,000 to 0 in a day, anyone?)

7. Sedo watches domains for keyword relevancy (which can also get some domainers into trouble). I recommend using keywords that relate to the domain name in question. If that's not the best option (e.g. what's a good keyword for 5664529.com?), "webarchiv" as a keyword at Sedo will pull up a generic portal, using a two-click system. it's harder to get clicks this way, but usually each click is worth more $$.

I hope that helps to clear the air some. Following the rules (pretty simple, really; it's not a horribly long list) helps to protect the integrity of the parking program and the industry as a whole. It can also help improve EPC (earnings per click) values. By all means, feel free to ask us questions (we'd rather have a dialogue earlier rather than a "discussion" later). best of luck to all of you, and as a quick plug, check out Sedo's new Fall promotion for parking domains:

https://sedo.com/fallpromotion/index.php?language=us&partnerid=25303

Happy Fall and happy domaining! :)

Always,
Keith

Last edited:
•••
Hi kriss05,

Expiring backlinks are considered when performing routine traffic audits. Sedo does look at past development and the source of all traffic to a domain when determining if the traffic meets the standard of quality as laid out in the Rules for Domain Parkers. Not all external links are bad, but that decision is made in the context of the domain and its history. It's not an easy decision to make, but luckily we have people trained in just that.

Active hyperlinking to a parked domain that has no evidence of past development, or from sites that are unrelated in topic or nature, is what we look for. We also look for external links that have clearly been placed by the current seller, such as those on social networking sites, classifieds sites, and the like (most of which can be easily removed by contacting a webmaster).

Keep in mind that although hyperlinking may be more convenient, we're confident that without this extra prompting, a visitor will still come to the domain if interested in it for any reason. An Internet user is definitely more likely to visit the domain without prior interest if its hyperlinked, because of this convenience. Plus, if a domain is parked, there is no true "content" other than pre-specified search results. Because of this, we ask that parked pages are not subject to "seller-inspired" hyperlinking of any kind. Again, hyperlinking to a sales page is fine.

As far as search engine submissions are concerned, search engines will pick up a domain if there is enough natural traffic. If somebody has arrived via search results, they are most likely not looking for more search results. We do fully agree that parked domains are helpful in allowing visitors to find what they're looking for, but if they've already used a search engine to find a domain, being presented with more links defeats the purpose of that initial search. Domain parking is designed to work in the place of search engines when people are entering terms directly into their browsers as full domain names.

Lastly, Sedo is always looking for ways to improve the parking program. Our members will definitely be the first two know when more templates are available and when new features have been introduced. We'll do our best to help you make the most of the program!

Always,
Keith

•••
.X. said:
Traffic that is generated from search engines paid or not paid for, web directories paid or not paid for, website links paid or not payed for, Natural organic, and typin traffic, Much like advertising here on NPs , By purchasing a link spot, I myself consider that "Legit Traffic" and it is not incentive.
:bingo:

.. and performed by a human who made the conscious choice to click or not to click.

•••
.X. said:

Traffics that are coming from search engine or directly typein from a Customer whose sole purpose to get his/her intended services.but not those traffics made only to benefit the site owner(paid for or helping traffics).TMO

•••
slim said:
Traffics that are coming from search engine or directly typein from a Customer whose sole purpose to get his/her intended services.but not those traffics made only to benefit the site owner(paid for or helping traffics).TMO

Can you please elabrorate a little more... Slim....Is web directory , rather is paid or not paid, A text link paid for or free on a legit site like NamePros, Legit traffic , in your opinion?

•••
.X. said:
Can you please elabrorate a little more... Slim....Is web directory , rather is paid or not paid, A text link paid for or free on a legit site like NamePros, Legit traffic , in your opinion?

If you click the link let say Nameros, it doesn't matter if the link is paid or not if your purpose is to get service from that link, say you want to advertise your domains or whatever the case might be is considered regitimet traffic, but if you know the owner of the site and your doing so just to help the owner either to boost his/her traffic or revenue. I consider those traffics as ilegit.but like i said before "TMO"

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back