IT.COM

Dan.com is careless

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

youaintme

Established Member
Impact
I used to use dan.com, but for the last two years, I was using epik.com marketplace alone.

And you know what happed over there, even if their "master" bucks is back to the game, I don't want to use them. I can not trust epik anymore.

So I moved to dan.com and I've realised being a godaddy brand helps. my domains are selling, but here comes the problem.

I always save the first sale profit for re-investment purpose and wire the next to my local bank account and repeat since it's easy to exchange $ to our currency, but almost impossible to reverse.

At dan, There's wasn't any verification requirement for bitcoin withdrawals before two years or at least for $$$ sales since all my sales are in low to mid $$$ all the time.

And now when I was setting up my old account, I wanted to update the btc address, but it was disabled for my account.

It requires verification so I contacted their rep, She told me everything and said I've to make a sale first in order to start the verification process.

I was afraid of being trapped and said this all:

i.PNG

And now, I made my first sale over there and here's what they have come up with:

ii.PNG

I sent an my documents which have an english caption like my school id, bank account book and atm card. It doesn't work.

There's still a a bank withdrawal option, but as I've already mentioned I wanted this for re-investment purpose since it's hard to get $s from here once it's wired to my bank.

Anyways, I'm not saying they have to accept me. I can understand their concern. They've the right and obligation to protect their company and customers.

Here's my question: Shouldn't they have to let us verify our account at first just before making a sale?

I would simply leave without saying a word if they had let me verify myself before making a sale.

Now, I'm trapped. I've lost my domain and my re-investment balance at once.

Just to let everyone know, in case you want to join dan but doesn't have a passport, think again. Just an alert.

I

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It's not wise to set up a marketplace without figuring out payment details first. When you go to set your crypto payout address, you will see the verification process. Why did you list your names and allow a sale prior to configuring your account properly?

•••
•••
People commenting on the thread don't seem to get what the OP is talking about.

He doesn't have a problem with the verification requirements. The issue is that DAN did not allow him to verify his kyc details from the onset.

He was explicit about the documents he had available to him.

This thread would not exist if they'd let him verify, or try to verify, his details from the beginning. That way, he'd have moved on if his credentials were rejected.

But DAN made it compulsory to have a pending payout before he could be allowed to verify his kyc details.

That is Dan's fault.

Anyway, @youaintme consider using the Payoneer option. Payoneer allows you to request for a debit card after you've received a minimum of (I think) $2k.

That should solve your Forex problems.
Excellent. Thanks for understanding me and above all, just for letting me see another opportunity. Yeah. Pioneer works.
From my experience wire transfers take up to 4 days to arrive over here and now on dan notes pioneer promises to deliver it within a few hours. I'm happy. Keep winning.

Last edited:
•••
It's not wise to set up a marketplace without figuring out payment details first. When you go to set your crypto payout address, you will see the verification process. Why did you list your names and allow a sale prior to configuring your account properly?
Already mentioned, Dan requires first sale in order to start the verification process.
Which country exactly in East Africa?
Ethiopia.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back