NameSilo

Domain Buyer's Payment Issues with Dan.com

Located in Domain Marketplace Reviews started by Soofi, Nov 3, 2019.

Replies:
Views:

1. NameDeck

NameDeck Design. Develop. Deploy. VIP

I noticed. I'm satisfied with their venue personally but would like to hear their side of the story nonetheless.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Soofi

Soofi Top Member PRO VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

I was satisfied till the time I noticed my buyers started disappearing, and one of my buyer complained of not being able to pay through them, while he was able to instantly complete payment through Paypal.

Again, their side of story is going to be, there are no known issues with payment processing at the platform.

3. NameDeck

NameDeck Design. Develop. Deploy. VIP

Never encountered it myself but I'm sure there are issues from time to time, as on any venue. I find it more troubling that they decide to close your user account because you question the payment gateway.

Even if you're a pain in the neck, does that justify account closure? It makes me uncomfortable reporting issues to the DAN thread and thats never a good thing.

4. karmaco

karmaco Top Member VIP

This isn’t about one well worded polite complaint. OP has made numerous posts against DAN most with rude language all over this site. They can boot problem sellers if they want to. Its their platform. Honestly the posts I have seen verge on a vendetta. The best way to get resolution is to take it up with DAN customer service before belittling them repeatedly on a google indexed public forum. With as many complaints as the OP has not sure why they still had names at DAN anyway.

5. Soofi

looks like you know a lot of backstory about this one dude.. guessed it right, you don’t know Jack!! SMH

Did you know why I went critical of this platform? Because your so called friend Reza called me liar because I pointed out payment problem. Not just me, your friend Reza was rude to @Haykay2005 in one of his earlier posts where I had requested him that isn’t the way to talk to his clients.

Unlike you, I wasn’t going to sit quiet or act like a polite gentleman when I was being pointed out or name-called.. but thank you for your concern and continue doing your thang of being biased!

FYI, I wasn’t using them and nameservers were long switched to better platforms. Thank you once again for being ignorant of real stuff!

Last edited: Nov 15, 2019
  6. Soofi

I questioned and I was name-called and I don’t really take that stuff lightly.

I don’t really care about my account being closed/deleted at the underdeveloped platform, but it had failed/dead leads which could’ve been revived at some point in time with some manual work, which I lost when they closed my account, which is troubling act.

Such platforms are only good as long as you are nice to them. The time you start questioning, they show you their true colors.

7. Jurgen Wolf

Jurgen Wolf Top Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

They already replied a few times that Adyen is the best.
    And you agree or not - doesn't matter for Dan.

8. Soofi

Shows underdeveloped doesnt bother ;)

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice