Dynadot

Can Anyone Help Me With 4.CN?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Silentptnr

Domains88.comTop Member
Impact
Not sure what's going on but I have a weird situation where I sold a domain name on that platform successfully. I was paid, but didn't really need the funds at the time. I have been doing some clean up and decided it would be best to move those funds ($100) from there to my paypal or bank or whatever.

When I go to withdraw, I get hit with True Verification or whatever they call it. So, I upload my ID as required, then I get a rejection! Saying that because my account only has my first name and not my first and last name like my id, that it failed.

I appealed this and they denied the appeal! WTF! They approached me with their buyer! I agreed to the sale on their platform. They get their domain and I get nothing! That's just crazy!

Maybe someone can help me with this? I just can't believe the stupid stuff like this happens.

screencapture-4-cn-account-2018-03-12-13_03_36.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
contact ename.com, since they claim they are "ename company".

•••
Fix the name on your account?

•••
Here's what they did. I obviously don't recall, but when I set up my account originally, I know if there was a field for last name I would have put it in. I rarely even use privacy on my domains!

They claim that my account is David, but my ID shows my first and last name. That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. Furthermore, it's like a scam. You only ask a persons first name, then, later you ask for their ID, then you tell them it doesn't match!

I hope to get it resolved. The money has sat there probably for more than a year, maybe two years...Only a hundred bucks but it's the point. What if it was 10k?

I have tried reaching out to them and they said they would help, only to tell me that the Real Check thing failed again. I think I will try calling them again.

•••
•••
Maybe you should try more before kicking up a stink

•••
Maybe you should try more before kicking up a stink
I changed the title to something less aggressive. You're right. Just was in the heat of the moment. :)

I sure hope they can rectify this. Seems really weird to me.

•••
Message me. I have a few contacts at ename/4.cn

•••
Fix the name on your account?

Why should he? He transferred domain long ago, he is trying to get his $100. Any reasonable person would know that "David" is first name. If they really were trying to verify, they could use past whois data, but apparently they are not interested.

There was also another thread here where a user could not get his payment from them for weeks.

Apparently, there is a trend with them. Enough for me personally to never deal with them.

•••
Here was the original email where they solicited me...

NameSilo.com <[email protected]>1
2/4/16
to me

Hello,

You have just received the following form submission on your NameSilo parked page for *****.com:

Submitter's Name: 张先生
Submitter's Email: [email protected]
Offer/Comment: 100美金

Your information has not been shared with the person who submitted this form.

•••
Next was this...

Prycr Domains <[email protected]>
12/8/16
to 知足常乐

You pay $100 paypal to ***@usa.com.

I push domain to you at NameSilo.

Thank you

•••
Next was this...

4.CN <[email protected]>
12/13/16

to me

Dear Customer,

A Buyer ([email protected]), has selected 4.CN Escrow Service to handle a secure online transaction with you. Please sign in to agree to the terms of this transaction.

Transaction ID: 107176
Transaction Title: *****.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4.CN is a professional third-party domain name platform.
We supply our client with the service of buying and selling domain, domain auction, domain escrow.

If you are a returning 4.CN user, use [email protected] as your email address to sign in at:
http://www.4.cn/escrow/detail/tid/107176

If you have never used 4.CN before, please use [email protected] as your email address to register at:
http://www.4.cn/member/signup

For more information about 4.CN, please visit our homepage:
http://www.4.cn
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have any further questions or comments, please feel free to email us at [email protected].

Best Regards,

4.CN Team
www.4.cn
Tel: +86 571 56638590
Email: [email protected]

•••
Next this...

4.CN <[email protected]>
12/13/16

to me

Dear Customer,

You and the buyer have agreed to the terms of this transaction (S134.com). Now you are waiting for buyer send payment to 4.CN.

To view the details of this transaction, please sign in to your account at 4.CN:

If you have any further questions or comments, please feel free to email us at [email protected].

Best Regards,

4.CN Team
www.4.cn

•••
Then this because I was having trouble understanding chinese...

Hi,

I'm Catherine from 4.cn as domain broker. We have a buyer who told me that both of you reached an agreement for domain name *****.com. The price is 100usd. But he has no paypal account. Can we make the deal on our site www.4.cn? It is also convenient for both of you.

------------------
Catherine
4.cn domain broker
QQ:1365459694
Tel:+86 571 56638597
Skype/MSN:[email protected]
www.4.cn

•••
The rest was very smooth except when I decided to move the funds.

•••
Odd situation, hope it resolves!

•••
And by the way....

I just remembered that they suggested that they might change my account name from David to David+Last Name....If I agree in writing to pay whatever fee might be associated with them changing it!!!

I agreed and they still denied it! Just nuts!

•••
And this....

4.CN [email protected] via mailgun.org
12/22/16

to me

Dear Customer,

Your transaction *****.com is completed, and we have released all the funds to your account.

To view the details of this transaction, please sign in to your account at 4.CN:

If you need our wire transfer to your bank, please sign in and submit request refunds form.

Thanks again for using our service!

Best Regards,

4.CN Team
www.4.cn

•••
Lastly this....

Dear David,

Thank you very much for taking the time to check our emails and delay your valuable time. With our earnest expectations, you read the following information carefully and give us feedback.

Here are the details of the domain name you sold through 4.cn :
Trading domain name: ******.com
Trading price: $100.00
Transaction Fees: $0.00
Transaction number: 107176
Buyer: mailbox [email protected]
Seller: mailbox [email protected]
Domain details:
******.com $100.00

Please read the above information carefully. If you confirm the above information, please click " confirm ". If you have any doubt, please contact 4.cn customer service department within 3 working days after receiving this letter. Tel: +86 571 56638582 .

Special Notice: If you do not raise any doubt within 3 business days of receiving this letter, we will default you to confirm the above information.

Thank you for your Golden Network ( 4.CN support) of!

Gold Network ( 4.CN ) Customer Service Department
www.4.cn
Tel: +86 57156638590
Customer Service Email: [email protected] whole

•••
I have tried again for the 4th time now....we'll see.

4CNVerif.png

•••
Hi David,
Have you tried emailing the broker directly yet, to see if she could help?
You'd think that support would be able to handle it, but maybe Catherine could help?
[email protected]

•••
Hi David,
Have you tried emailing the broker directly yet, to see if she could help?
You'd think that support would be able to handle it, but maybe Catherine could help?
[email protected]
I have reached out to Catherine again. Thanks :)

•••
Just found this email that I got from support at goldenname.....

Hello,

We found the your name is David ******* *******. Account name should be consistent with your ID and bank account name.
Please send us an email to change account name. Format as below:

Hello,

Could you please assist to change the spelling of my name in 4.cn account as follows

My 4.cn account:

My 4.cn ID:

My name in 4.cn:

My phone number:

I want to change the name to David ****** ****** because of such spelling in my bank account.

I'm willing to change the account name in 4.cn and accept any loses for changing the name.

PS. a scanned copy of photo ID is included.

Regards,
4.cn Support Team

•••
I had some offers from China that wanted me to use that platform, my gut told me no. Now I see why!

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back