Dynadot

Can Anyone Help Me With 4.CN?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Silentptnr

Domains88.comTop Member
Impact
Not sure what's going on but I have a weird situation where I sold a domain name on that platform successfully. I was paid, but didn't really need the funds at the time. I have been doing some clean up and decided it would be best to move those funds ($100) from there to my paypal or bank or whatever.

When I go to withdraw, I get hit with True Verification or whatever they call it. So, I upload my ID as required, then I get a rejection! Saying that because my account only has my first name and not my first and last name like my id, that it failed.

I appealed this and they denied the appeal! WTF! They approached me with their buyer! I agreed to the sale on their platform. They get their domain and I get nothing! That's just crazy!

Maybe someone can help me with this? I just can't believe the stupid stuff like this happens.

screencapture-4-cn-account-2018-03-12-13_03_36.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Over 3 months gone by, and 4 attempts since I first was hit with this issue. Not sure what changed but whoever or whatever made a difference, thanks!

•••
All issues resolved. Thanks friends.

4CNPAID.png

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back