Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
We need a company T-Shirt.... No Instructions and No limitations
MBS AUTO PARTS

Let's see your best work

You are only limited by your imagination! We can do 1 or full color
(just keep the color of the T-shirt to blue, white, black)

200 NP$ :lol: or $200 CASH your choice

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
show you some more soon...
cartshirt.jpg

•••
This is gonna be HARD.... I like a lot of the designs

•••
i have some more designs in mind show you soon...

•••
Here is my some more designs...
mbst-s.jpg

mbs1t-s.jpg

Hope you like it...

•••
This is my entry comment?
mbs7go.jpg

•••
@briman-
Yours kick ass man. I love that one.

•••
hi there ... herez my work ...

#1.
c80d66db95.jpg

above image on the t-shirt ...
f725149e6e.jpg

#2.
428575962d.jpg

above image on the t-shirt ...
6f46912a7a.jpg

and herez the one which took a bit of time :)
6d3d9ecb6b.jpg

the text MBS AUTOPARTS can also be seperately written under it ... and other adjusments can be done if required ...

wud love to have some feedback ...

Regards,
-aLee.

Last edited:
•••
Here my entry.
please consider that this is full vector artwork and we can add anything at any time.
originall1_mbsautoparts.jpg

I would like some feedback pls.
Thanks

Last edited:
•••
depthskins.com said:
@briman-
Yours kick ass man. I love that one.
Thanks! I'm flattered!
:red:
I spent a lot of time on this one. I love drawing cars, so this contest was a good opportunity for me.

•••
submission

i hve two different variarions here. They are both completely seff made. Would i be able to get some feedback
version1
version2
The first one is your typical race t-shirt. The kind that you find at drag ways and other raceways like that. I had an ihra t-shirt in mind when i made that one.
The second one is the type of shirt that is currently popular. Like the AE (american eagle) shirts that are being worn alot. It also has a hint of Dukes of Hazzard in it.
I hope you like them
They can be put on any colour that would be needed. If there is any changes needed let me know.
Cornelius

•••
dew said:
...The first one is your typical race t-shirt. The kind that you find at drag ways and other raceways like that. I had an ihra t-shirt in mind when i made that one...
Cornelius

I just love how your background fades to a darker green and then you have the dark blue text punched out of the background at the bottom. :| I guess imitation is the highest form of flattery. :|

•••
really sorry about that, not intentional. I tried all the colours possible but none seemed to look right.
i'll change that asap,
my apologizes

•••
dew said:
really sorry about that, not intentional. I tried all the colours possible but none seemed to look right.
i'll change that asap,
my apologizes
You don't have to change it... if you like your design like that, by all means keep it that way. I don't feel threatened or offended. My design must have had a subliminal influence on you. :o

Good luck,
Bri

•••
Okay everyone!!! NO MORE ENTRIES!!!! I have another 10 in my email too

ADMIN Please close this thread! So we can judge the winner!

A BIG THANKS to everyone, great work and thank you for all your hard work!

•••
Well, think I've lost this one, lol.

•••
i will admit it did have an influence on me. btw yours is kick @$$

•••
food_consult said:
ADMIN Please close this thread! So we can judge the winner!

7/16/2005: Thread closed per request. Let me know when you want it reopened.

7/18/2005: Thread reopened per request of member food_consult

Last edited:
•••
First of all I want to thank you ALL for displaying your amazing talents. It was tight and the decision came down to a split and we had to take a vote to see who wins.

It came down to briman1970 and pino's original design. So we sent out a company email and asked all of our staff from shipping to accounting to vote on the 2 designs and why they made that selection.

The WINNER is
PIANO with his initial design, so let me take the time to congratulate her/him on designing our 2005-2006 T-Shirt. Again, let me thank you all for the fantastic work you put on display here...

I will try to have our screen printer print a couple of each design and send then to you(the designer), so you can see what your work looks like on fabric.

•••
Congratulations Piano :) Nice work (even though I still have my suspicions about the design ;)) Well done, nonetheless!

•••
•••
Congrats Piano... Great designs... :)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back