Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
We need a company T-Shirt.... No Instructions and No limitations
MBS AUTO PARTS

Let's see your best work

You are only limited by your imagination! We can do 1 or full color
(just keep the color of the T-shirt to blue, white, black)

200 NP$ :lol: or $200 CASH your choice

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
OK, great :) Does it stand a chance of winning? If not, what do you want me to change?

•••
It wouldn't be fair if I did favors.... but just keep in mind our customers are MEN 24-45

does that help??

Alan

•••
Well, I think mine suits men of 24 - 45. It's explosive and action-packed so they should like it :)

Is there anything you want changing on the entry or not?

•••
can i get some feedback on my latest 3? are they any good?

•••
dew, I like the blue on the most

•••
quite honestly

The car, I got with part of a massive web content library I recently purchased. The circle in the back is nothing like that template, also that is what the designers would call that a gui component, not a logo. The logo jaguar sitting next to it is however. That is also copyrighted, so the maker of the template could soon be in trouble along with the rest of template monster. (needs to say copyright 2003, jaguar also the jaguar in the logo is a registered trademark of jaguar, thats where the little (R) comes in) The circle in the back is a photoshop textbook effect, you can do it to! let me give you a tut:

1. make a circle
2. blending options, stroke, color white, strength 2

wow. I made that all by myself, no copying there! and what car is everyone talking about mine is a z3!!! thats a jaguar!?! grow up and just enter your enteries for the contest! LEAVE ME ALONE nothing on there is copyrighted!

So, sorry folks you loose.
Piano Forte

Last edited:
•••
•••
Actually, Piano, maybe you should study copyright laws more ;) If you modify a piece of work so that is not recognisable from the modified image, then yes, it is legal. But, should the person, like yourself, make subtle changes but that you can still see the orginal image's shape and what it looked like, then you're at fault!

By your "laws", I could go and grab a £3M Picasso Painting, modify the tiniest eye, of the tiniest person on it and then I could resell it for £3M. Sound fair? No.

Besides, if I was Shawn, there is no way I'd want an image on my t-shirt that was even modified enough that you couldn't tell. I'd feel bad in myself for copying someone else's work. It's just common Business Ethics!!

Anyway, I've said my piece ;)

•••
MBS T-Shirt

Here is my submission. I hope it appeals to you and is the type of image you feel portrays your company adequately.

I have used the MBS letters to tie the graphic directly to your name. Yet I have ensured your company name is still more prominent than the graphic, both important marketing tools. It is unique, obviously made specifically for your business and 'classy'.

It is generic so that men or women could purchase the t-shirt. Limiting to just males, limits your saleability by half. Can also easily be supplied in various colors so that it could be placed on any color background t-shirt.

Would be supplied in vector format so that it is scaleable, tiff (and/or PDF, png) format for your printer and jpg format if you wish to include the graphic on your web site.

I will also include a relinquishment of my intellectual property right to the graphic once our account was credited with the $200 USD, via PayPal.

Thank you for consideration of our work.

•••
Artimesia now thats some out of the box thinking ..... Original.... I like it

•••
well guys you have to all admit, my babe is the sexiest i have seen in here :P lol

•••
•••
cool down you male pigs!! lol!

I work at an electric company and one day a serviceman came in with a shirt that had cartoon bikini babes on it and said, "chicks dig linemen".

Funny shirt....but I dont think he actually wears it in public! lol!

•••
Yay for badly made tshirt outlines lol

mine

Feedback Please!

•••
T Shirt

HOTROD1.png

Here is a start just got to finish it up
100% vector
Am I going in the right direction?

•••
food_consult, any ideas as to the 1st, 2nd & 3rd places currently?

•••
•••
t shirt

u

Last edited:
•••
•••
Yes, still have today and tomorrow~

•••
July 15th it finishes, just doesn't look like we have many T-Shirt designers here :)

•••
It's great we have them all printed in poster sizes here at the office for all the staff to see

•••
what does the t shirt need to consist of.. what is the topic and what is the prize ? :? :?

•••
Maybe read the first post, eh, Rob?

•••
Let me know what you think!

100% vector artwork. 100% original drawing (no clipart). 6-7 screen colors. Can convert to fewer colors or 1 color if needed. This design can be printed on a dark shirt too. All I have to do is add a white underlay (this would add 1 screen color). Thanks for the opportunity!

Please stop the silly bickering fellas. It seems like every design contest ends up being a written competition on who knows the most about copyright law and/or who is the best designer. I won't comment on who always starts the arguments, but it's Will7. :hehe: You all should know the best designer is yours truly :hehe: :lol: (Just a joke, so please don't comment.) Good luck everyone!

Bri

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back