IT.COM

Contacting end users on gmail is better or on hotmail..?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Arsalan Khalil

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It doesnt matter, still both free emails

•••
what about left of the @ ?

firstname@
info@
contact@
support@
sales@
firstnamesurname@

something else @

•••
i meant to say that is it better to contact end users through hotmail is better or through gmail?? cause i have seen many domaines are using gmail account

•••
If those are the only two choices then definitely gmail.

But if you want to make sales then do as @gilescoley suggested and do not use a free email as it comes off as unprofessional borderline spamlike.

•••
If those are the only two choices then definitely gmail.

But if you want to make sales then do as @gilescoley suggested and do not use a free email as it comes off as unprofessional borderline spamlike.

I guess it's time to upgrade for an inbox over at my registrar for..

DNThink.com?
ThinkDN.com?
MarketDN.com?

I have some domains that are brandable and begin with "domain".

which if these could be better for outbounds?

Only posting this here as it's been suggested to not use free email accounts as it looks spammy .

So perhaps an email account for a good brandable "domainer" domain could help sales and not look spammy?

•••
I am guilty of using my Hotmail and if its a name they want and you mention you will use Escrow, it doesn't often affect the sale, but using a business email looks more professional.

•••
What I do like about Gmail are the add-ons you can add to help you do cool things like track if emails were opened or when? Never looked into it. But I hear such add-ons exist? Someone did list some here?

•••
I'm not a huge fan of DN names. Not sure if many people outside the domaining world would recognise what DN would stand for.

•••
I used to think the email provider was the problem until I saw @Nitindomains knocking of figures to the sky lol. I refined my email to be well written and ensure that there was no error in it, looking very formal. email used doesn't really matter. what matter is the content of the email and relevance of the domain name you are pitching.

•••
@jideofor can you share the email content if its possible?

•••
Back