IT.COM

Consolidated SuperSales - Domain - MyDomain - NetFirms - Dotster

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

At which of the Domain.com resellers do you have an account?

usernamex

Top Member
Impact
While recovering from the past weekend of scattered deals and in anticipation of the next SuperSale, I am weary of having several threads related to the SuperSales at Domain - MyDomain - NetFirms - Dotster.

Since the promos often work at more than one reseller, I would love to have a single thread to watch and participate in, if you agree, hang out here and watch this thread!

All NPers are welcome to post coupons and promos here as long as they are Domain - MyDomain - NetFirms - Dotster. That way we all have a better chance at awesome savings as soon as the promos are live!

The usernamex Guide to SuperSales

SuperSales are promotions done by the family of registrars under Domain.com, including MyDomain.com NetFirms.com Dotster.com

About every 10 days to two weeks, one or more of these registrars runs what I like to call SuperSales - with dot COM / NET domain registrations for bargain prices, $1.99 - $2.99 - $3.99. Sometimes the specials are good for multi-year registrations, sometimes only the first year is discounted.

The super fun part is they let you use coupons ON TOP of the promo, so there have been specials as low as $1.39, $1.59 is more common, and $1.99 is still great any time!

If you are new, the best choice is usually MyDomain, since their renewals are second best (to Domain) and I have not seen the $1.99 special ever offered at Domain direct

A great way to get an account set up is NOT during the frenzy of the SuperSales, and a trick you can use without having to contact support is to buy the easiest to type/remember cheapest domain you can, like whatever ngTLD is on sale for $1.99, that will be your username. You can drop the domain after a year and your account will be fine. Otherwise get on chat and they can set you up ahead of time without having to make a purchase.

To make it easy for everyone, if you can BOLD any coupon codes, that would be super, and if you tested coupons successfully, please mention the reseller where you tested.

Shameless Plug - Support usernamex with these affiliate links:
https://www.mydomain.com/join/index.bml?AffID=839948
https://www.netfirms.com/join/index.bml?AffID=839949

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Promo is NOT active as of this posting - announcing new coupon only : smile :

New 15% Coupon Code 15FAVS coupon and offers end December 26, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific.

15541221_10155621189909897_6777537525414829282_n.png

*LIMITED TIME OFFER. 15FAVS coupon and offers end December 26, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific. 15FAVS coupon is good for 15% off domains with no minimum purchase required. Maximum savings with the discount is $300. All renewals on products and services after the initial discounted period will be charged at the then current standard list price for the selected period. Coupon is not valid with sunrise registrations, landrush registrations, EAP registrations, pre-registrations, premium registrations, renewals, transfers, custom website design, other coupons, or special pricing.

Which registrar(s) ?

Domain ?
Mydomain ?
Netfirms ?
Dotster ?

All?

•••
15FAVS Coupon code was emailed from MyDomain and Dotster, showing on Domain.com FB page, tested on New Regs only NetFirms
https://www.mydomain.com/join/index.bml?AffID=839948

Testing transfer as we speak, so far NO on NetFirms, Dotster, someone else will have to test transfer at MyDomain and Domain, my best guess is not this time

Last edited:
•••
Guys any .com transfer or renewal promos for christmas???

•••
•••
Coupon 15FAVS NOT VALID for transfer at NetFirms or Dotster, tested just now, not tested at MyDomain or Domain

FTR, the last good coupon that worked for transfers was $80 minimum for 25% off - $6.22 COM NET ORG BIZ INFO US - and it is my opinion that any transfer discount is better than none : smile :

@tweetsgonewild @ppm3 - based on looking back at fb history, I AM GUESSING there will be a better 25-35% coupon for New Year's and I AM HOPING it will work for transfers!

You can follow us here as well credit @alcy
https://www.namepros.com/threads/8-...scounts-for-com-transfer-renewal-only.985708/

•••
Coupon 15FAVS NOT VALID for transfer at NetFirms or Dotster, tested just now, not tested at MyDomain or Domain

Not working MyDomain too.

•••
NVU is working for 15% discount. Tried and tested.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Just got this in the email:

upload_2016-12-27_8-8-51.png

They keep tossing out coupons but won't GIVE US THE $1.99 DEAL.

•••
Here's the coupon codes in text:
18IDEA - 18% off - no minimum
20IDEA - 20% off - $40 minimum
25IDEA - 25% off - $75 minimum

All minimums must be in a single order - coupons end December 31st, 2016, at 11:59 p.m. Pacific

**Tested working MyDomain TRANSFERS**

25IDEA will bring transfer cost to $6.22, good for 10 transfers COM NET ORG BIZ INFO US to reach the $75 minimum
http://www.mydomain.com/affiliate/gettingstarted.bml?AffID=839948

*LIMITED TIME OFFER. 18IDEA, 20IDEA, 25IDEA coupons end December 31st, 2016, at 11:59 p.m. Pacific. 18IDEA coupon is good for 18% off all new products and services with no minimum purchase. 20IDEA coupon is good for 20% off all new products and services when you spend $40 or more in a single order. 25IDEA coupon is good for 25% off all new products and services when you spend $75 or more in a single order. Maximum savings with the discount is $300. All renewals on products and services after the initial discounted period will be charged at the then current standard list price for the selected period. Coupon is not valid with sunrise registrations, landrush registrations, EAP registrations, pre-registrations, premium registrations, renewals, transfers, custom website design, other coupons, or special pricing.

I tested IO since I only needed to grab two auth codes to hit the minimum!
.io transfer - 1 year $4.17 per month (billed $49.99 for 12 months) $37.49
Total: $̶9̶9̶.̶9̶8̶ $74.98
Coupon Applied - 25IDEA: Save 25% on your entire order when you spend $75 (exclusions apply).

Last edited:
•••
DOMAIN.COM:
- Spend $60 and enjoy 30% off
- Coupon code: BIGBANG
- valid till Dec. 31st, 2016 11:59 p.m. PST
- maximum savings with the discount is $300

•••
DOMAIN.COM:
- Spend $60 and enjoy 30% off
- Coupon code: BIGBANG
- valid till Dec. 31st, 2016 11:59 p.m. PST
- maximum savings with the discount is $300

I get this when I try to use the code--

Invalid Coupon BIGBANG

Was this sent to your email?

Maybe this only works for already registered users who receive an email.

•••
Here's the coupon codes in text:
18IDEA - 18% off - no minimum
20IDEA - 20% off - $40 minimum
25IDEA - 25% off - $75 minimum

All minimums must be in a single order - coupons end December 31st, 2016, at 11:59 p.m. Pacific

**Tested working MyDomain TRANSFERS**

25IDEA will bring transfer cost to $6.22, good for 10 transfers COM NET ORG BIZ INFO US to reach the $75 minimum

*LIMITED TIME OFFER. 18IDEA, 20IDEA, 25IDEA coupons end December 31st, 2016, at 11:59 p.m. Pacific. 18IDEA coupon is good for 18% off all new products and services with no minimum purchase. 20IDEA coupon is good for 20% off all new products and services when you spend $40 or more in a single order. 25IDEA coupon is good for 25% off all new products and services when you spend $75 or more in a single order. Maximum savings with the discount is $300. All renewals on products and services after the initial discounted period will be charged at the then current standard list price for the selected period. Coupon is not valid with sunrise registrations, landrush registrations, EAP registrations, pre-registrations, premium registrations, renewals, transfers, custom website design, other coupons, or special pricing.

I tested IO since I only needed to grab two auth codes to hit the minimum!
Total: $̶9̶9̶.̶9̶8̶ $74.98
Coupon Applied - 25IDEA: Save 25% on your entire order when you spend $75 (exclusions apply).

Must you have an account and be logged in for this to work?

I tested the code - 25IDEA, and got this--

Invalid Coupon 25IDEA.

Is this for already registered users?

•••
•••
•••
@Cdomains Ah Ha! OK in that case you must have an account first. You can use the trick of creating an account by signing up for their affiliate program, and then you get to pick your username as well. I HAVE tested personally and you will have your account in minutes

Use either of these links (you can remove my code if you don't love me : wink : )
http://www.domain.com/affiliate/gettingstarted.bml?AffID=858296

Get your account set up first, then use the direct Transfer Manager page and you can start entering all your domains & Auth Codes
https://www.mydomain.com/controlpanel/domaincentral/3.0/RegistrarTransfer.bml

You will also be able to get to the Transfer Manager Page from your control panel

The nice part is you can enter all your domains and Auth Codes first, one at a time if you are collecting domains from many sources, then when you are ready to pay all in one transaction, you simply check all the checkmark boxes and that will allow you to pay all one transaction to get the better discount

•••
@Domaniak - You are awesome! Thanks for the BIGBANG coupon

I have now verified BIGBANG working at all four resellers
$5.80 COM NET ORG BIZ INFO US transfers
$6.99 registrations, better deals available elsewhere for new regs though

Works on other extensions as well, check if it's a good deal for you or not (I tested IO just for fun - NameCheap =$33 this deal =$35 after discount - NO DEAL!)

•••
•••
@Domaniak - You are awesome! Thanks for the BIGBANG coupon

I have now verified BIGBANG working at all four resellers
$5.80 COM NET ORG BIZ INFO US transfers
$6.99 registrations, better deals available elsewhere for new regs though

Works on other extensions as well, check if it's a good deal for you or not (I tested IO just for fun - NameCheap =$33 this deal =$35 after discount - NO DEAL!)

I am logged in at Dotster and when I checkout using the coupon BIGBANG it shows as invalid.

Not working at Dotster.

•••
I am logged in at Dotster and when I checkout using the coupon BIGBANG it shows as invalid.
Not working at Dotster.
My original post specified this coupon is valid for DOMAIN.COM only. Surprised it's working anywhere else (y)

•••
Just tried to transfer at Domain/com (not logged in).

BIGBANG shows as invalid.

Does not work.

•••
You have to be logged in for transfer coupons to work, and make sure your cart total meets minimum before coupon.

•••
Just tried to transfer at Domain/com (not logged in).

BIGBANG shows as invalid.

Does not work.
Devil is in the details... here's the small print from the promo email I'd received from DOMAIN.COM:

*LIMITED TIME OFFER. BIGBANG coupon and offers end December 31, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific. BIGBANG coupon is good for 30% off all new products and services when you spend $60 or more in a single order. Maximum savings with the discount is $300. All renewals on products and services after the initial discounted period will be charged at the then current standard list price for the selected period. Coupon is not valid with sunrise registrations, landrush registrations, EAP registrations, pre-registrations, premium registrations, renewals, transfers, custom website design, other coupons, or special pricing.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back