Dynadot

domain Comtribute Your Thoughts To A List Of The Values For All Types Of LLLL.com's...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Hey,

I think we need this on NP, there are too many appraisals for LLLL.com's asking the same thing, I just made an inquiry a few minutes ago so let me start and if anyone can contribute the value of any of these please place it bellow.

From 4LetterNoob:
Anti-premium: $35
Single Premium: $35
Double Premium: $40

Triple Premiums:
with Q: $45
with X: $50
with Z: $55
with Y: $65
with J: $70
with V: $85
with K: $90
with U: $120
with W: $140

Quad Premiums: $330-$1000+ depending on the letters.
Lower Quality Premiums: H, F, G
2 Strongest Premium Letters: A, S
Other High Quality Premiums: E, M, D, I, T, O

Letter position is also important: C,I,L make stronger ending letters than they typically are elsewhere in an LLLL.com.

A and O are strong in either the starting or ending position and S is stronger in the starting position.

Quad Premiums containing 3 of the same letters (eg: SOOO.com) tend to sell at a significant premium, regardless of the quality the letters are.

quad premium triple letter: $1XXX at auction

Triple Premiums (including non-premiums): $500-$3000+ (Depends On the letter quality, traffic, age, end users, collectibility

When the triple letter pattern is broken up (e.g. ABAA): $300-$1200 (depending on if premium or not, as well as factors mentioned above)

repeat letters containing at least 1 bad letter tend to sell for $500-$1500.

AABB types (e.g. AABB.com): $500-$2000+
(With $500 Being Anti-premium such as XXQQ.com)
(With $1000+ being what all premium conbinations e.g. TTII)

ABBA types (e.g. ABBA.com): $300+

(premium combinations extremely difficult to obtain under $800) - Usually
$1XXX.

Now, if anyone can help chip in and provide the values for:
CVCV, (Premium, Anti-premium, etc.)
CVCY, (Premium, Anti-premium, etc.)
CYCV, (Premium, Anti-premium, etc.)
CYCY, (Premium, Anti-premium, etc.)
VCVC, (Premium, Anti-premium, etc.)
VCYC, (Premium, Anti-premium, etc.)
YCVC, (Premium, Anti-premium, etc.)
YCYC, (Premium, Anti-premium, etc.)
VVVV, (Premium, Anti-premium, etc.)
VVVC, (Premium, Anti-premium, etc.)
VVCV, (Premium, Anti-premium, etc.)
VCVV, (Premium, Anti-premium, etc.)
CVVV, (Premium, Anti-premium, etc.)
CVVC, (Premium, Anti-premium, etc.)
VCCV, (Premium, Anti-premium, etc.)

It would be much appreciated and anyothers I missed out, as soon as I get enough for a list, I'll make another thread for all the values.

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
wow,

insane ah! Last time I considered purchasing an LLLL.com I remembered the worst name wouldnt sell for less than $50.

Weird, those same domains are $4! Man as soon as the property market in NZ starts to improve I'm deffinately going to purchase like mad!

•••
I personally think a good placement of those bad letters can actually be very valuable. E.g. a triple premium with a 'Q' wouldn't necessarily be at $45. Do you see something like FAQs.com (triple premium with Q, and a common Abbr.) going for $45?

Thanks heaps reece!

•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back