NameSilo

.Com Domain at Rs.115 / $1.78 in Nettigritty Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

khalequzzaman17

Established Member
Impact
Hi there,

Nettigritty Domains in an Indian largest domains provider. They're now providing a dot com domain at Rs.115 / $1.78 included VAT and gateway fee.

If you're a Indian, you can grab dot com domain at Rs.115 / $1.78.

URL: nettigritty.domains/content.php?action=faq&requestfor=comnet

Coupon Code: INDIA99

You've to use the coupon code at checkout.

Note: There's no limitaion to grab dot com domain at Rs.115 / $1.78. Domain will be active manually after checked by nettigritty team that you're a Indian or not.

That's all. :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Interesting india only promotion. On one hand, I get it, as it helps indians in the domain industry and limits the coupon amount. On the other hand, I, an American Jew, don't like being excluded from deals.

That said, I assume an indian can purchase the domain on coupon, then push it to people from other countries. Call it a tariff... I reckon $3 per domain is a fair deal. If anyone (indian) is open to doing this, send me a PM, and I'll start putting together a list of what I wanted registered.

•••
Interesting india only promotion. On one hand, I get it, as it helps indians in the domain industry and limits the coupon amount. On the other hand, I, an American Jew, don't like being excluded from deals.

That said, I assume an indian can purchase the domain on coupon, then push it to people from other countries. Call it a tariff... I reckon $3 per domain is a fair deal. If anyone (indian) is open to doing this, send me a PM, and I'll start putting together a list of what I wanted registered.

How many dot com domains do you need?

•••
•••
Just grabbed 3 domain, it's awesome deal so far.

It's look like they are affiliated or subsidiary of BigRock. They are using same interface in Admin.

Last edited:
•••

Can help...

•••
•••
how long is this deal ... 1-day, 2-day...more, any stock limit ?

•••
The best part is 'Free Privacy Protection'

•••
•••
how long is this deal ... 1-day, 2-day...more, any stock limit ?

I used the deal to purchase domains one month ago and it still seems to be working

Umm, where did you get this? afaik, there is no free privacy

I contacted them by email and they replied confirming it

•••
•••
•••

Last edited:
•••
Hi, Im from India and even after providing all the correct details I got an error saying this coupon is not valid in your country. Already contacted customer support and they are being quite slow to do anything in this issue.
Does anyone of you have any idea what's going wrong?
Try to use some other browser.

•••
•••
Bought 4 domains. Wow mouth watering deal . Thanks . If any of my friends want to buy .com domains at cheap price. I can help, you didn't need to pay a penny to me as a commission . But this offer only for my friends . @Loxline @JoeE @NADAMS @WeSell-Domains , Buhic, Boris . Meanwhile @DnFolk .. You are already Indian :xf.wink:

•••
Thank you Isac ,such a good heart :)

•••
•••
How about their Push and Transfer policy?

Have any used them already?

•••
Beware. They might ask for the following:-

1. Scan copies of passport or any other valid photo ID card
2. Scan copy recent phone bill
3. Scan copy of address proof if different from above
4. A signed undertaking assuring that there will be no illegal activity or activity that violates our terms of service (such as SPAM, Phishing, fraud, Spamvertising, Spam redirects etc.) along with an explanation of exactly what the domain names will be used for. The undertaking should also name you as responsible for all activity carried out on these domain names having no legal responsibility or bearing on anyone else.

•••
Beware. They might ask for the following:-

1. Scan copies of passport or any other valid photo ID card
2. Scan copy recent phone bill
3. Scan copy of address proof if different from above
4. A signed undertaking assuring that there will be no illegal activity or activity that violates our terms of service (such as SPAM, Phishing, fraud, Spamvertising, Spam redirects etc.) along with an explanation of exactly what the domain names will be used for. The undertaking should also name you as responsible for all activity carried out on these domain names having no legal responsibility or bearing on anyone else.
Why would They want all that if you don't mind me asking ?

•••
To register domains. They emailed after I registered domains.

Why would They want all that if you don't mind me asking ?

•••
•••
To register domains. They emailed after I registered domains.
They emailed you because you where got suspected by there own system/team. That's all.

Even for me here, Your name just getting me suspected.

Now I am with 8 domain & not a single email I have got. All the domain showing in my admin panel

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back