IT.COM

.Com Domain at Rs.115 / $1.78 in Nettigritty Domains

NameSilo
Watch

khalequzzaman17

Established Member
Impact
Hi there,

Nettigritty Domains in an Indian largest domains provider. They're now providing a dot com domain at Rs.115 / $1.78 included VAT and gateway fee.

If you're a Indian, you can grab dot com domain at Rs.115 / $1.78.

URL: nettigritty.domains/content.php?action=faq&requestfor=comnet

Coupon Code: INDIA99

You've to use the coupon code at checkout.

Note: There's no limitaion to grab dot com domain at Rs.115 / $1.78. Domain will be active manually after checked by nettigritty team that you're a Indian or not.

That's all. :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
regged a few more... coupon still working !!

•••
Did you or anyone else tried their domain pushing feature within their website? Is it working?
I have and it works... The setup for Nettigritty is your standard logicboxes service...

•••
Yup, pushing to any other logicboxes based provider works :xf.grin:

•••
I had an issue registering a domain from today's drop. Basically said it wasn't available with Nettigritty. Maybe somebody had it in their cart (orders) but hadn't paid for it yet so it was locked within their system

Anyways, knowing time was of the essence, I used GD to register it without an issue.

•••
•••
Awesome deal. Got a nice one word.com :)

However, got one question guys. New to this registrar. Where and how do I manage my domains?

Regards,
Sreeharsha

•••

However, got one question guys. New to this registrar. Where and how do I manage my domains?

Regards,
Sreeharsha
They sent you an detailed email after successful reg

•••
•••
•••

Regards,
Sreeharsha

Sree, didn't you receive the login information/URL via email when you signed up?

If not, you can just go to http://my.nettigritty.domains and login with your email & password (select "customer"). That will take you to your "control panel" to manage your domains.

•••
•••
Sree, didn't you receive the login information/URL via email when you signed up?

If not, you can just go to http://my.nettigritty.domains and login with your email & password (select "customer"). That will take you to your "control panel" to manage your domains.

All good now. Got the control panel and verified my email to have the domain added to my account. :)

Thanks for all the help guys.

@ritesh - Yes, deal still alive.

•••
They are Reseller of Public Domain Registry .......
The Best Registrar ....... Everything is Fine......

•••
Anybody else having trouble registering same day expire domains?

Every domain that expired today is unavailable for purchase with Nettigretty, but are available at other registrars. Domains that expired yesterday are available to purchase with Nettigretty. Grrr...

•••
•••
Anybody else having trouble registering same day expire domains?

Every domain that expired today is unavailable for purchase with Nettigretty, but are available at other registrars. Domains that expired yesterday are available to purchase with Nettigretty. Grrr...

Yes

•••
The best part is 'Free Privacy Protection'

Umm, where did you get this? afaik, there is no free privacy

I used the deal to purchase domains one month ago and it still seems to be working

I contacted them by email and they replied confirming it

Interesting. Thanks for this information. I'll check it out

It is showing Privacy Protection as 150 INR now
Is it showing up for everyone?

A couple of days ago I bought two domains and the Privacy was free then! They even confirmed by email!
Disappointing!

•••
It is showing Privacy Protection as 150 INR now
Is it showing up for everyone?

A couple of days ago I bought two domains and the Privacy was free then! They even confirmed by email!
Disappointing!

Well I guess they discontinued the free privacy offer then. Coz when I registered 3 days back, it' was 150 bucks for privacy and it still is :(

•••
Well I guess they discontinued the free privacy offer then. Coz when I registered 3 days back, it' was 150 bucks for privacy and it still is :(

I emailed them and they replied

"Please note that privacy protection has become a paid service now as registry started charging for the same"

What registry do they mean?

•••
What registry do they mean?

PDR Registry had started charging for Privacy long back. My guess is that they had offered it free earlier with all domains and absorbed the cost through their domain pricing itself but may have forgotten about it when they launched the promo :)

•••
i have a nettigrity account , when i insert india99 get coupon not valid for my country , any suggest ?

•••
i have a nettigrity account , when i insert india99 get coupon not valid for my country , any suggest ?
Are from INDIA, if yes, then I suggests you to change your network (Internet Connection).

If the answer is NO, then its not for you.

You can get help from some Indian friend.

•••
When i tried to Apply coupon through JIO, it says not valid for your country. But through broadband it accepts code

•••
When i tried to Apply coupon through JIO, it says not valid for your country. But through broadband it accepts code

Hmm, looks like their GeoIP locator is going haywire ;)

•••
Are from INDIA, if yes, then I suggests you to change your network (Internet Connection).

If the answer is NO, then its not for you.

You can get help from some Indian friend.

Friend could you held me registering lot of domain name. I will send you amount first via Papal.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back