IT.COM

.Com Domain at Rs.115 / $1.78 in Nettigritty Domains

NameSilo
Watch

khalequzzaman17

Established Member
Impact
Hi there,

Nettigritty Domains in an Indian largest domains provider. They're now providing a dot com domain at Rs.115 / $1.78 included VAT and gateway fee.

If you're a Indian, you can grab dot com domain at Rs.115 / $1.78.

URL: nettigritty.domains/content.php?action=faq&requestfor=comnet

Coupon Code: INDIA99

You've to use the coupon code at checkout.

Note: There's no limitaion to grab dot com domain at Rs.115 / $1.78. Domain will be active manually after checked by nettigritty team that you're a Indian or not.

That's all. :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
How about their Push and Transfer policy?

Have any used them already?
They have locking period of 60 days for transfer out & you can push free even after 2 days to other member.

•••
Don't be surprised love

They emailed you because you where got suspected by there own system/team. That's all.

Even for me here, Your name just getting me suspected.

Now I am with 8 domain & not a single email I have got. All the domain showing in my admin panel

•••
They emailed you because you where got suspected by there own system/team. That's all.

Even for me here, Your name just getting me suspected.

Now I am with 8 domain & not a single email I have got. All the domain showing in my admin panel
:ROFL:

•••
Not liking this indian only thing dont think its right.

•••
Please any deal like this for none Indians at the moment?

•••
•••
It's all up to you, even I don't like Trump America First. But nothing going to change.

•••
Might be america first, but we let everyone in.

We dont say u cant come in because You're A different race

•••
There are no deal like this, but at Directnic you can get $3.99 domain limited to 10 domain only.

OR

Just tell your Indian friend to register domain for you.

•••

Not seeing anything wrong with this. Companies often offer these kind of deals in their region.

Still if you think it's unfair and want to have some .coms at Nettigritty I will register them for you

•••
Might be america first, but we let everyone in.

We dont say u cant come in because You're A different race
Don't take it personally, I even don't know, where are you from, which Race, Nation, Religion you belong.

To your question about not letting other to register, I suspect about there fraud team brain is there. I have tried to pay via PayPal for 3 to 5 time but its just got failed, but when I try to pay them using Payu.in it's successfully accepted.

•••
Screen Shot 2017-06-02 at 2.39.10 AM.png

It says this error... I am from India:)

tried in several browsers... :(

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

•••
On the other hand, I, an American Jew, don't like being excluded from deals.

*knocks on wood*

It took some time (work around's) but I was able to register a .com for $1.76. No email as of yet requesting my personal info.

EDIT: Shout out to @khalequzzaman17 for the heads up / help!

Last edited:
•••
Beware. They might ask for the following:-

1. Scan copies of passport or any other valid photo ID card
2. Scan copy recent phone bill
3. Scan copy of address proof if different from above
4. A signed undertaking assuring that there will be no illegal activity or activity that violates our terms of service (such as SPAM, Phishing, fraud, Spamvertising, Spam redirects etc.) along with an explanation of exactly what the domain names will be used for. The undertaking should also name you as responsible for all activity carried out on these domain names having no legal responsibility or bearing on anyone else.

Too much information. Not interested in :)

•••
Show attachment 60084

It says this error... I am from India:)

tried in several browsers... :(

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

It also happened with me. It's frustrating.

To get around, What you need to do is to login to your account from another network or connection.
That worked for me :)

•••
It also happened with me. It's frustrating.

To get around, What you need to do is to login to your account from another network or connection.
That worked for me :)
Its Frustrating really...

•••
@HereDomainthere - yeah, a friend of mine also had the same problem (on his Jio connection) and when he switched to Airtel and tried again, it worked (as @Marshall999 suggests)

•••
•••
if you try to buy more than 10 at a time, it shows error.

•••
regged a few more........... it is still working

•••
The best part is 'Free Privacy Protection'

Umm, where did you get this? afaik, there is no free privacy

I contacted them by email and they replied confirming it

Hi, the offer is still on but Privacy Protection is NOT Free. That's wrong information. Privacy Protection is for an additional charge of Rs. 150 (~$2.4) over the domain price. I checked with their support and the same is reflected on their website when you book the domain.

That said, this is a great offer to snag some dot com's while the offer lasts. I didn't face any issues with the coupon when I registered the domains (3 so far). Just a tip, pay using the Payu.in gateway - the domain is booked instantly as they use the OrderBox/LogicBoxes Software (same as BigRock/Alpnames/Resell.Biz/NetEarthOne/ResellerClub and some other popular providers). If using the EBS gateway, the domain is not instantly registered. The support team has to manually mark your payment as completed. Their support was very responsive though - I emailed them yesterday at 7:48 PM and the issue was resolved at 7.53 PM and I received an email from them informing that the issue is fixed.

I am pleasantly surprised with their services as I was not even aware of such a service provider so close to home (~250 miles) :)

I wish they had allowed all users worldwide to claim the offer but it's their choice. All in all, I recommend you make the best of it as long as the happy hour lasts!

Cheers

•••
Just reg 7 domains till now, No problem at all (y)

•••
Just reg 7 domains till now, No problem at all (y)

Did you or anyone else tried their domain pushing feature within their website? Is it working?

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back