Domain Empire

It's back!!! .COM Promo at Nettigritty domains for Rs. 199 (~$3)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ntjedge

Established Member
Impact
Ladies & Gents, just received a communication from Nettigritty domains (PDR/LogicBoxes Reseller) that the "popular" Rs. 199 .com promo is live again!

Rs. 199 = ~$3

Grab your .COM domains at Rs. 199 once again! This promo code is active immediately and valid till stocks last!

Coupon Code: COM199

URL: https://nettigritty.domains

Restriction: This is an exclusive promo for Indian customers only as the promo requires the domain registrant to have an Indian address. New Registrations only. Renews at the regular price (Rs. 725 = ~$11.15)

Domains can be transferred after the 60 day mandatory lock or can be pushed to other accounts anytime - no additional charges or fees. No limits on the total number of domain registrations :)

Cheers!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Whether the promo is still running or not?

•••
It's now updated to Rs.299. Use coupon COM299

It's no longer Rs.199.

•••
cant wait for a American only promo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

•••
•••
•••
It's now updated to Rs.299. Use coupon COM299

It's no longer Rs.199.
Thanks for your quick info. Registered 1 domain with COM299.

•••
I don't trust BigRock with their offers. They never seem to work for me :(

On the contrary, I am guessing there are quite a few Indian users on this forum, a substantial number if I am not wrong.

True, this offer is not useful to anyone else. But hey, you will see a lot of hand reg .com's in the bargain domains section in a few days ;)
I mean it is of no use to anyone who is not an Indian citizen or resident.

•••
I had conversion with there one of founder, as per him,

The current promo region restriction is imposed by Verisign as it is specific to increasing business in India. This is not a restriction created by us as we otherwise service clients from all over the world.

We can offer a 10% discount to global customers at this time - do let us know if this is something that would be of interest to share a coupon for the same. If an additional promo or extension is made available globally going forward, we will surely keep you posted on the same.

•••
I had conversion with there one of founder, as per him,

The current promo region restriction is imposed by Verisign as it is specific to increasing business in India. This is not a restriction created by us as we otherwise service clients from all over the world.

We can offer a 10% discount to global customers at this time - do let us know if this is something that would be of interest to share a coupon for the same. If an additional promo or extension is made available globally going forward, we will surely keep you posted on the same.

Yup they informed the same to me too. This is a Verisign sponsored promo so there isn't much they can directly do about it :).

•••
cant wait for a American only promo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For American offer only, you can get 99 cents .COM domain with 1&1 (Welcome offer) or use a 99 cents code at GoDaddy.

•••
code is COM299
not COM199

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back