.COM Domains at Rs. 99 (India Only)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

carbic bento

Established Member
Impact
==COUPON CODE==
india99

Grab your .COM domains at Rs. 99 once again! This promo code is active immediately and valid till stocks last!

IMPORTANT: This is an exclusive promo for our Indian customers only as the promo requires the domain registrant to have an Indian address as required by Verisign. If the domain registered does not have an Indian registrant in whois (apart from the privacy protection address provided by us), the promo price will not be applicable and full amount will become payable.

You must use the coupon code india99 on our website to avail the special pricing. This discount applies to the first year of new domain registrations only.

Want to transfer in your domains? Use coupon code welcome to get a 5% discount on .COM, .NET and .IN domains!

Note - This is a quantity limited sale so it will be first come first get! Sale price does not apply to premium domains

LINK

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Avoid this company. Save your money and your domains. They told me to give them the following:-

1. Scan copies of passport or any other valid photo ID card
2. Scan copy recent phone bill
3. Scan copy of address proof if different from above
4. A signed undertaking assuring that there will be no illegal activity or activity that violates our terms of service (such as SPAM, Phishing, fraud, Spamvertising, Spam redirects etc.) along with an explanation of exactly what the domain names will be used for. The undertaking should also name you as responsible for all activity carried out on these domain names having no legal responsibility or bearing on anyone else.

Last edited:
•••
Hmm. I sell five domains in this registrar.
But I am not indian, it is bad.

•••
Avoid them at any cost .. nettigrity sucks

•••
thnx for share. i will .

•••
omg, just buying a domain but must showing too much own privacy information

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back