NameSilo

Collecting domain names is a great hobby.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Kuffy

Name StagTop Member
Impact
Not only can you earn some useful revenue, but it's a great stimulus for knowledge acquisition. For example, I've just registered IronSolar.com , and I didn't realise that iron is used to create glass and batteries for the generation of solar power.

The only problem is that you can get distracted by the quest for knowledge, and procrastinate over the revenue generation.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
True, I've learned a lot about a lot of industries.

But... could that time have been better spent learning UI design, coding, etc.? Yes. :)

Not only can you earn some useful revenue, but it's a great stimulus for knowledge acquisition. For example, I've just registered IronSolar.com , and I didn't realise that iron is used to create glass and batteries for the generation of solar power.

The only problem is that you can get distracted by the quest for knowledge, and procrastinate over the revenue generation.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back