IT.COM

Coast/Coastal and Seacoast domains.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi.
I own the domain, "CoastalProperty.org" ... and I'm very happy with some of the inquiries I've received on it (though not nearly enough to consider selling).

Looking for potentially more, as well. MUST have the terms of either "Seacoast", "Coast", or "Coastal" in the domain names. Hoping for .COM ... though I will consider .ORG's, as well. No .NET's at this time unless it's obvious of great quality and value.

The budget depends on my view of the domain name. If it's currently at either Enom or Dotster, it'll potentially make it more timely, as well.

Please post what you have, along with Registrar's and Expiration Dates, and Asking prices, etc.
Thanks a lot.

:gn:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Jeff, I have a name you might be interested in.. but it's not regged.. the .com/.net/.org are all available.. let me know if you want the name.. I will give it for 15 $NP :)

•••
•••
Maybe I'll get luck on July 4th!?!? :p
Please post.
Thanks.

•••
CoastalHousing.net isn't registered.. I love that name.. hehe. It's on my list but take it :)

•••
•••
acoastalhome.com

i was looking for one at the time.....

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back