Dynadot

legal Click Funnels wants their domain name...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Robbie

RobbiesBlog.comTop Member
Impact
Click Funnels the company operated by Etison LLC has filed its fifth domain name dispute via WIPO for the domain name ClickFunnels.net - We have compiled a list of domain names that were previously linked/registered to a Click Funnels company.

All prior WIPO cases have been terminated and look like handed over to Etison LLC, shall this be the case again for ClickFunnels.net? Also, ClickFunnel.net was only registered last year will it be hit with a WIPO case soon?

Read more and see the domain names they own/owned too on Robbies Blog

http://robbiesblog.com/click-funnels-wants-their-domain-name/6493

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It redirects to the .com

•••
That's interesting,
I actually got in touch with a top exec last year over Cool/Funnels ( my .com as they have the .net )
he asked for price, then never replied over a fair 2k ask.
are they that cheap and greedy against other e-commerce entrepreneurs?
isn't their whole funnel concept about copying other company marketing strategies?
I recall Brunson literally doing near copy and paste from a major corporations strategy on a tutorial.

what a pot calling the kettle black scenario trying all these " its mine " domain claims

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back