IT.COM

discuss CHIPS and NON CHIPS

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

johnn

WeSellName.comTop Member
Impact
No one seems to care about any other names except CHIPS?

I am not a CHIPS person as I cannot predict the trend of chips in the future so I stick with what I know well for the moment (So I can sleep at night!!!)

Just sold an LLL .us yesterday on Afternic for $1,000 after listing here and no one wants to offer even $50 but I can sleep at night with my non chips.

Beside with chips crazy pricing it would take a lot of money to invest so I stay out for now.

Good luck to chips fans.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
that doesnt matter much
sales are sales

prices going up
are prices going up

It does actually. If it's end users, then it has the potential to grow. If it is simply domain collectors pawning domains off to one another, that makes it a false economy that will eventually collapse.

•••
you said you have your answer now what happened mate. Re thinking ;)

Thanks.

Not in the slightest. These threads provide some great entertainment.

Nonsense in which language? In Chinese language they all have sense..

Yes, but are end users buying them from China?

•••
I have to ask; are these end users, or simply domain collectors? If it's end-users, I'm still not sure if I understand the fuss over hard to brand, nonsensical combinations of letters. If it's domain collectors, I get the pointless nature of buying something with little potential to pawn off to other another domain collectors that you may catch out, or is desperate to find the next big (pseudo) wave in the hope of cashing in.
You're absolutely correct, it's nothing more than fools in love with domaining looking for bigger fools! So pointless and stupid! Keep up the good work, and maybe consider taking up something truly rewarding, like stamp collecting!

•••
Not in the slightest. These threads provide some great entertainment. Yes, but are end users buying them from China?

You're absolutely correct, it's nothing more than fools in love with domaining looking for bigger fools! So pointless and stupid! Keep up the good work, and maybe consider taking up something truly rewarding, like stamp collecting!

I wouldn't be so sure about stamp collecting and end users approach in this.. This is little bit different than classical domaining.
Domains are treated as same like stocks in China and there are many establishment on this business already emerging.

•••

I like stamp collecting, it's relaxing after dealing with people who chase their tails a lot. As for these investment domains... I'd rather put up some websites on domain names that people can remember and are brandable to make some money, instead of trying to chase the next sale.

I'm sure with your wealth of knowledge, you can tell me I'm wrong.

•••
•••
I wouldn't be so sure about stamp collecting and end users approach in this.. This is little bit different than classical domaining.
Domains are treated as same like stocks in China and there are many establishment on this business already emerging.

I like the fact that you are engaging in conversation with someone that is skeptical about these types of domains. It's a far better approach than being a sarcastic twat. Interesting way to view it. Is it something that's followed by the Chinese domainers with consistency, like a stock market?

•••
I like the fact that you are engaging in conversation with someone that is skeptical about these types of domains. It's a far better approach than being a sarcastic twat. Interesting way to view it. Is it something that's followed by the Chinese domainers with consistency, like a stock market?

Check chaomi.cc website. open it in chrome and translate it.

•••
I'm sure with your wealth of knowledge, you can tell me I'm wrong.
A wise man once said...

absolutely nothing.

I'm not knocking stamp collecting. Though at my age it does seem pretty pointless and stupid TBH.

•••
A few years ago i thought the golden age of domining was over in 19's but after seeing so much hate for Chips i now think this is the right time to make my millions, Guys please do not invest on chips now its too risky after i make my millions please join the game with caution ;)

Thanks.

•••
I like the fact that you are engaging in conversation with someone that is skeptical about these types of domains. It's a far better approach than being a sarcastic twat.
Real subtle there, amigo. I just have one question for you. Do you ever actually READ discussion threads in other sections of this forum to learn what's been going on in the domain market for OVER THE PAST YEAR!?

•••
The issue I can see is these Chinese premiums have risen over 400℅ in such a short space of time. It would actually be healthier for long term growth if there is a pullback instead of a sharp spike and climb. Too much risk to buy at the moment...

•••
I'll have mine all sold as I move in to take $500k in a few weeks.

•••
•••
A few years ago i thought the golden age of domining was over in 19's but after seeing so much hate for Chips i now think this is the right time to make my millions, Guys please do not invest on chips now its too risky after i make my millions please join the game with caution ;)

Thanks.
CRAZY TALK

•••
I'll have mine all sold as I move in to take $500k in a few weeks.

And that's what I am saying, too much growth with nothing to fall back on. Smart people are dumping now...

•••
•••
The issue I can see is these Chinese premiums have risen over 400℅ in such a short space of time. It would actually be healthier for long term growth if there is a pullback instead of a sharp spike and climb. Too much risk to buy at the moment...

Who knows if price is too high or too low now? We are not the one who decide on them. yes there is always risk in any investment. So invest with the money which you can take a risk..

•••
I actually love chip craze. It allows me quietly and affordably get nice pronounceable LLLL.coms, sometimes comprised of only western premiums, sometimes of triple western premium...

•••
I could've taken federers $200k back in July but that's too easy I'll now unload right now take the $ and relax in Paradise on my front yard the beach of Waikiki.

•••
I could've taken federers $200k back in July but that's too easy I'll now unload right now take the $ and relax in Paradise on my front yard the beach of Waikiki.
i don't think half a million can give you paradise man, i tried no way it can be paradise :)

Thanks.

•••

I see on the marketplace people buying chips for 2-2.5k. It's madness, the risk far outweighs the reward. Smart people are the ones offloading now!

•••

Last edited:
•••

Last edited:
•••
I see on the marketplace people buying chips for 2-2.5k. It's madness, the risk far outweighs the reward. Smart people are the ones offloading now!

Last time when price was risen to $500 for chips some people thought like this and sold their chips so cheap. When price was risen to 3k they were all regret.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back