Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello, i am thinking about setting up a local registrar for my area and im wanting to know which is the best reseller for .com.au domains. The reseller account must be easy to use and customizeable and has the cheapest prices.

If anyone has any recommendations please post here.

Thanks

Morgan

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
.gr is a natural for greeks, price is €20 for two yrs, so its €10 per yr.
.gr registry gives a two yr renewal.
I dont thinks its so expensive paying 10 euros per yr for any business.

I think you are right .gr is what is needed. But on the other hand .eu could be good the link you supplied is selling them for 1 euro.

I noticed your from Athens the person I am building the site for lives in Athens in the winter.

•••
Well I live in Athens and I m from Kefalonia island ;)
.eu is fail thats why they selling for 1 euro :D

•••
If you think 20 or even 10 euros is too much, you probably submitted a very cheap quote.
Just factor the price of registration into your quote.
Seriously, it's better to start a domain on sound basis with a good domain name.

•••
Well I live in Athens and I m from Kefalonia island ;)
.eu is fail thats why they selling for 1 euro :D

Looks like I am going to go .gr for him.
Which part of Kefalonia are you from my friends bar is in Skala.

sdsinc...
If you think 20 or even 10 euros is too much, you probably submitted a very cheap quote

Its a total freebie no quote given

•••
What is the Best Registrar for European Domains?

I recently acquired a .it Domain, only to find that godaddy, moniker, name, and namecheap do not support this type of domain.

Does anyone have any suggestions on another registrar?

I have heard that eurodns is good, but a few comments left after a google search suggested they have been down a few times. Im hoping to find a solid registrar that is trustable,dependable, and affordable,

Regards,

Last edited:
•••
I like Eurodns, but you can consider also domainerschoice.com

•••
Thank you for the suggestions, Does anyone else have any recommendations?

•••
eurodns will be best for now, IMO...

unless you are from italy then you should use a local provider...

I am sure .it will be supported in the near future at other registrars as well..

•••
As to .it domains, I like Hexonet.net, 11.9 eur + 8.4 eur if you need trustee service

And Hexonet is good registrar imho

BTW, just checked godaddy and it shows that godaddy has .it domains, $14.99/year + some money for trustee service

•••
at Domainerschoice you can get .it for 6.50 Euros per year (around US$ 8.35). If you have any questiojns, let me know, I can help.

•••
I recently acquired a .it Domain, only to find that godaddy, moniker, name, and namecheap do not support this type of domain.

Does anyone have any suggestions on another registrar?

I have heard that eurodns is good, but a few comments left after a google search suggested they have been down a few times. Im hoping to find a solid registrar that is trustable,dependable, and affordable,

Regards,

internet.bs has them for $6.99 US no gimmicks or coupons necessary.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back