Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello, i am thinking about setting up a local registrar for my area and im wanting to know which is the best reseller for .com.au domains. The reseller account must be easy to use and customizeable and has the cheapest prices.

If anyone has any recommendations please post here.

Thanks

Morgan

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
yes, .se is open/un restricted.

prices range from registrar to registrar around 14 - 20 euros per year.

•••
theres no problem for registering .se domains

•••
.re domain registration

I'm looking to register a ".re" domain for special use. Can anyone direct me to someone who can act as a proxy?

Thanks

Ryan

•••
Hi Ryan,

thanks for your PM regarding .re domain, I just answered to you.

Best regards

Guy

•••
I registered two .re domains from RealName, and they both work

they.re (They're)
dongjing.re (means Tokyo Hot in Chinese)

and I know RealName will run the biggest .re domain registration in the world. :)

•••
•••
Who can provide Local Presence for .ee domains?

I can't wait to July 5th, because many cool domain hacks will not be available then.

So I want to register some .ee domains now, who can provide .ee domain local presence service?

•••
Even i am interested in this.

•••
Cheap .Se Registration ?

Which is the cheap and best place to register .se domain name ?

Preferably the site should have English interface.

•••
Euros 14.50 at domainerschoice.com

with promo code : DNF06SE - 2.5 Euro discount - valid till 6 July 2010

•••
binero.com (swedish), 99 KR, 10,5 Eur aprox.
crystone.com (english), 8.90 Eur
netim.com 14,90 Eur (regular price)

•••
Where did you find them for $14 I have some .co.za names I would like to registrar. Please let me know what registrar you use and your experience with them.

•••
.co.za where to register if not eurodns.com

I have heard so many horror stories about eurodns.com I really do not want to use them.

However there are a few .co.za domains I want to registrar and I am not sure who else to use?

eurodns.com sure has a great easy to use availability check system but after you register the hell begins from what I have read.

Any other recommended registrars for the .co.za extension?

•••
Instra.com is the most ethical, but their prices are a little higher. Like you, I've also recently began exploring co.za as their has been some great sales surrounding this domain lately.

•••
Do you have any links to eurodns problems? I have a dozen names with them so far, only within the past month or so, and no problems to date. Where are the issues occuring?

Sorry a little off of the main topic.

•••
directly on co.za Domain Homepage, the official page.

Other possibilities:

web4africa.net
your.co.za

•••
.RS domain

Where's the best place to reg .RS domain?

I found a nice keyword that I'd like to reg.

Thanks in advance!

•••
Know any .com.au reseller packages?

Do you know of any .com.au reseller packages?

My company will be selling .com.au domains as an addon for our integrated bundle of services.

The domain names are not our core business so we want to use a reseller system that can be rebranded/whitelabeled to match our brand with the backend systems provided by another company but the front end, the brand and customer website, to have our branding.

These systems are common for .com resellers, but I can only find 2 for .com.au -

austdomains.com.au
crazydomains.com.au

Are there any others?

I'm interested if anyone has any experience with any of them at all (as resellers)?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
•••
Best .in Registrar?

Hello!

I want to register a .in domain, but I am having difficulty finding a registrar that offers .in domains that looks professional.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

•••
•••
•••
Thank you - Also looking for a good .IT registrar? They all seem pretty expensive.

•••
•••
What is the normal price that Mitsu.in charges ?

99 INR is extremly cheap imo.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back