NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello, i am thinking about setting up a local registrar for my area and im wanting to know which is the best reseller for .com.au domains. The reseller account must be easy to use and customizeable and has the cheapest prices.

If anyone has any recommendations please post here.

Thanks

Morgan

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
.in domain registrars

Hi,

I'm looking for good but low cost .in domain registrar, i have 15-20 .in names to be renewed. If you know any good registrar who can compete name.com price let me know. Normal .in registration is around $14. and i want to save atleast $1 per domain

let me know plz and others too can know if you know any .in registrar

thanks

•••
where are your domains regged dude ? i suggest you to transfer to some good companies or else you may end up in screwing yourself later for sake of 1$

our indian domain companies are all having old interface :|

i regged 20 .ins and now i found that fuc*ing interface needs i have to send mail even for pushing domains >:( and no bulk update for dns , contacts. wtf >:(

•••
.in Domain Registrar

I'm thinking about registering some .in domain names.

Can anyone suggest a good registrar with reasonable reg fees?

Thank you in advance

Cheers

•••
go with

www.whiz.in

most of the people recommend them.

•••
•••
name.com is ok if u want reg and sell quickly ;) 13.99$ reg fee

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I can work out deal for you for at domains.impactservices.in.

Normal booking price is more but I can offer you app. $13.99

PM me, if interested.

•••
hold on a few more days mitsu.in (my favourite reg.comp.) is doing a new renewal promo for .ins and anyway they are usually cheaper. am waiting for the renewal promo to move all my services from answerable and resellers.
think it will start in 7 days (but its a secret)
hope that helps

•••
.eu for 1 euro

So what guys. :) I found where you can register your .eu almost for free. Just for 1 euro

http://www.united-domains.de/eu-domain/

It's in german, but if I could register there with no german knowlegde, then I bet you can do that too..
However, for the second and next years you have to pay 29 euros. So I recommend you to transfer names after 60 days after registration to another registrar for ex. DNRunway (Sorry for advertising. :D).

Good luck buying you .EUs. :)

•••
Sounds like a good deal except for renewals.. any idea how easy to transfer out or push? Is registration for the site free?

•••
How much is it to transfer?

•••
Hurley4540 said:
How much is it to transfer?

Transfer to another registrar with standard .eu prices. So whatever the standard .eu price is, then that's the price.

•••
The real question is tho: how easy to transfer out.. alot of places make it as hard as possible.

•••
Yeah and I can't read German :(

•••
Last edited:
•••
Very interesting, my start regging more .eus if it its only 1 EUROS.

•••
Hurley4540 said:
Yeah and I can't read German :(
You have enough trouble with English

1 Euro is good price
All we need now is Allow non-europeans to register them
Then all the RUBBISH .info Users can swap over to .EU and leave the .info Names for people who can use them correctly

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back