IT.COM

Can you push from Sipence to Enom?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Was wondering if you can push from Sipence to Enom and vice versa. This would allow me to save a buck on Enom renewals.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You can register domains at Sipence.com and push them to any other Sipence or Enom account.

Have you ever made a whois query at internic.net for your domains registered at sipence.com ? You will be surprised, because the registrar section shows the name of Enom, not Sipence itself.

Same company with different brands and prices.

•••
Yes. I tried pushing names back and forth, and the transfers went without a hitch.

•••
Don't know why this is but the transfer price at Sipence is $28. For a company with rock-bottom reg prices, I haven't a clue why this is so high.

•••
You can log on to sipence with your enom username and pass, but you will have enom prices then...:)

I think you can logon to enom using account created at sipence, since it is the same system it should work.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back