IT.COM

question Can I keep the money in Escrow.com?

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Hello,
I have 2 transactions, one as a buyer and the other as a seller, almost both for the same amount. Is it possible that I leave the money in escrow where I am the seller and use it to pay for the other?
I know thats possible in ECOP.com but I donnow about Escrow.com. Kindly, advise.

Thanks in advance...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Only one way to find out for sure and you know what that is.

•••
what is it Mr. Riddler? :)

•••
Contact Escrow support of course. Whatever people answer here you will still need Escrow to make the necessary entries their end (if it is even possible which I doubt to be honest)

•••
Escrow.com do have a service like this, but only for bigger clients. Like 25 transactions a month, IIRC. It's a special account. For one offs like the OP want's, it isn't possible. But as @Paully says, best to get your info from the horse's mouth.

•••
DN.com have option to keep funds

•••
while i checked with escrow.com, then there are such option. here is response i got from escrow support (mail dated 2013).

Escrow.com can hold the funds for a month after the transaction has completed. You will have to request the funds to be held at the start of your transaction.

If we are holding your funds from one successfully completed transaction, you may request we use that money to fund a new transaction with you as the Buyer.

You will need to provide Escrow.com with the transaction ID number and the amount of funds needed to be transferred to the new transaction.

There is a $5.00 transfer fee to do this, and you must first initiate a new transaction online, and then request the transfer of funds in writing by email.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back