question $xx,xxx - Escrow.com with Namecheap registrar

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

anhnguyenict

Established Member
Impact
Hello,

Please help me !

I have a domain name transaction ($xx,xxx) and I'm seller.
The current registrar of the domain is Namecheap. (I transfered from Godaddy last month).

It's my first sales. So I don't know how to sell safely.
I want to using Escrow.com because the fee is slow. I made a transaction on Escrow.com and waiting payment from Buyer.

Refer: https://www.escrow.com/services/domain-and-website-escrow/how-domain-escrow-works.aspx

However, I have some question:

1/ How to setup push function at Escrow.com instead of transfer (because less than 60 days)?

2/ After I push domain to Buyer account, then she change Info and make a complaint with Escrow.com about I'm scammer. How to secure my domain in this case?

Please help me in detail !

Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I do not think there was a real topic here - it was probably all made up. First sale, xx,xxx (do not think so). How many of us had first sale at this range 'in these times'.

Last edited:
•••
@anhnguyenict What happened with this sale? Did you get paid?

•••
I do not think there was a real topic here - it was probably all made up. First sale, xx,xxx (do not think so). How many of us had first sale at this range 'in these times'.
I think this BS should be reported. What was the intention though? The discussion is purposely diverted to Nigeria Escrow whenever we ask for an update.

•••
Yeah l smell a bit of BS here too, in beginning OP was so involved in discussion and now he's like gone?

If I made that sale I would be revealing as many details as I can, depending on agreement with buyer. That's what it is about being on the forum here; You read, you learn and try to give back as much as possible!

Hope it's genuine sale, if it isn't then congratulations OP you had your spotlight, making up stuff, on here for a bit :D

•••
•••
Just following up. Nigeria will be added to the system tomorrow. Thanks
That's great news for nigerian's domainers. Can't wait to see this implemented.
Regards, Madubuko David.

•••
It could be xx,xxx VND sale. Using xe.com to convert if you want to know how much is it in us dollar. :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back