Dynadot

advice Buyers disappear in air

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Domain Monk

Mindful DomainingTop Member
Impact
I usually do outbound marketing for my domains, buyers reply "I am interested " or "what are the next steps to proceed " after I reply them with next steps , my reply would be domain registrar details, transfer details and payment details.

But after my reply they disappear, why this happened?. What would be your custom reply for "I am interested" to close the deal?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
its not about moving on, i just want to learn...to improve the closing rate..even today i closed 2 sales...:)

•••
•••
Like one of the previous posts this is sales and you will waste 90% of your time, this is really a numbers game. Your lead volume needs to be high enough to keep suviving and as in all sales you need to be ready to get rejected all day long, but "The no's don't hurt", why? because they saved you the aggravation of repeated follow up and wasting more time. Next prospect.

•••
Emails are closely monitored by government agencies, at least in India, and those monitoring the emails may mislead the buyers with their lies, so the sale is not completed

•••
maybe there just messing with you. I get so many a day i write stupid responses cause im so sick of the spam.

•••
Maybe because you reached out to technical contacts, admins and other persons that don't make the actual decisions on money spending for domains.

•••
Perhaps they are seeing your lowest acceptable price and/or they were never serious.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back