Dynadot

advice Got my first reply for outbound email.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi.

I started doing outbound email after learning lot from namepros and Domainsherpa . and thanks to @Ali Blog

previously I use to do outbound emailing but there use to be no response from anyone.

yesterday night I made a good email writing and sent roughly 7 to 8 outbound email to end user .

I am more than happy I got a reply from one of the end user .

but unfortunate his answer was no. The exact answer is

" Thanks for reaching out, we are not interested at this point.

I feel I am going on right path now at least I am getting reply back .

Seek advice from seniors . Shall I reply him back of leave for a while .

Thanks

Azher

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks for the information.

•••
Atleast you got reply . Good job keep doing outbound .

•••
It's a great first step ... I'm still trying to find time for outbound .. I'm trying to figure out what email tracker to use. Care to share the email you sent out (even if you censor the actual domain name)?

Where can we find Ali's blog? His homebase has changed so much over the last year or so.

•••
Hi.

I started doing outbound email after learning lot from namepros and Domainsherpa . and thanks to @Ali Blog

Thanks

Azher
Nice.
Not senior......at least a member or in doing this but for myself I would leave it alone. If anything just a thank you for the reply. He knows about the name and where to get it now and you know he knows.

•••
•••
After a long research I could grab some words to reply my end user .

Hi XYZ(changed name)

Thank you for your reply.

When would be a good time to get back to you?

I understand ABC(changed domain name) has a potential to add on more traffic and sales to your website .

Thanks

any comments

•••
Hi.

previously I use to do outbound emailing but there use to be no response from anyone.

yesterday night I made a good email writing and sent roughly 7 to 8 outbound email to end user .

I am more than happy I got a reply from one of the end user .

but unfortunate his answer was no. The exact answer is

" Thanks for reaching out, we are not interested at this point.

I feel I am going on right path now at least I am getting reply back .

Thanks

Azher

I would reply simply like this:

"I understand, I am with you, and I take full responsibility for you not being interested. What's the objection if you don't mind me asking?
Thank you "

Think about it like this: Of course they are not interested. They would have contacted You in the first place if they wanted that name.
Figure out why they are not interested and see if you can handle their concern...
Don't ever give up and walk away from replies like: "NO", "Not interested" "There's no value" etc

Last edited:
•••

"I understand, I am with you, and I take full responsibility for you not being interested. What's the objection if you don't mind me asking?
Thank you "

I would wait and see.... maybe pricing? did you specify a price?

no I have not disclosed the price .he said not interested at this point .
anyhow I replied you can read the upper comment

•••
It's a great first step ... I'm still trying to find time for outbound .. I'm trying to figure out what email tracker to use. Care to share the email you sent out (even if you censor the actual domain name)?

Where can we find Ali's blog? His homebase has changed so much over the last year or so.

I use the Streak extension for Google Chrome to track my outbound emails. Using an email address from my portfolio @rothexchange.com I add it to my Gmail account so I'm able to send emails out from it. Streak then tracks all the opens and has many other great features.

•••

Thank you "

Think about it like this: Of course they are not interested. They would have contacted You in the first place if they wanted that name.
Figure out why they are not interested and see if you can handle their concern...
Don't ever give up and walk away from replies like: "NO", "Not interested" "There's no value" etc

In thread like this , I always look out for you and ferderers opinion.
this is on point

Last edited:
•••

Thank you "

1.How long do you wait before replying?

2. isn't this spamming?

•••
1.How long do you wait before replying?

2. isn't this spamming?

It’s my story I waited two days and replied . Do you think this spamming ?

•••
i would put replies like this in a group called, nice people. i wouldnt press them for why.... and then maybe every 6 months hit them all with a funny or personal story or email that shows you value their time, and then lastly has their interest changed.

im trying to make outbound emails a priority , would anyone on this thread like to meet in the chat room and talk about best ways to go about this,

we could pick a specfic time, weekends ok -

the main barrier for us all - is FEAR OF REJECTION and sometimes sharing the pain/problems can help

i think the hurdle of sending emails without being spam is a great first topic.

page howe

•••
It’s my story I waited two days and replied . Do you think this spamming ?

I don't press when someone takes the time to reply that they are not interested in my name. I'm weary of spam. I message endusers who have read my email more than once after a month. After that, I try again months down the line and let go.

If I had my way, I'd message only the first time. But that'll work if I could afford to wait to make a sale.

•••
i would put replies like this in a group called, nice people. i wouldnt press them for why.... and then maybe every 6 months hit them all with a funny or personal story or email that shows you value their time, and then lastly has their interest changed.

im trying to make outbound emails a priority , would anyone on this thread like to meet in the chat room and talk about best ways to go about this,

we could pick a specfic time, weekends ok -

the main barrier for us all - is FEAR OF REJECTION and sometimes sharing the pain/problems can help

i think the hurdle of sending emails without being spam is a great first topic.

page howe
I don't press when someone takes the time to reply that they are not interested in my name. I'm weary of spam. I message endusers who have read my email more than once after a month. After that, I try again months down the line and let go.

If I had my way, I'd message only the first time. But that'll work if I could afford to wait to make a sale.

Thank you both for giving your opinion . well I am on zero level and you know that it take time' s to get tricky and being patience .

I replied him and will wait for months and months and will get touch with him.

The reason I share this to learn . and to overcome a fear

thanks

•••
Personally his reply is a no thank you,.,.,.why press him again? At that point asking when is a better time is just 1. a time waster and 2. rude. How many times does he have to say no thank you? your domain mat not be for him but down the road can be for someone else. Just move on man!

•••
Personally his reply is a no thank you,.,.,.why press him again? At that point asking when is a better time is just 1. a time waster and 2. rude. How many times does he have to say no thank you? your domain mat not be for him but down the road can be for someone else. Just move on man!
hmm I will correct myself from next time . thanks

•••
Back