IT.COM

"Buyers also like" portion on Flippa Auctions, looking for your opinion.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

AuctionBio

Top Member
Impact
Hi guys,

I hope you all will be doing fine.
Just recently flippa have introduced two new features, one of those features is "Buyers also Like".
I personally did not like this from flippa, as these portion contain domains from other user listings.
I think flippa should re-think about this update, as we pay for the listing and we also market that specific listing on social media, here on NP and all resources that we use, on that flippa also take 10% of commission, than flippa should not market other user domains on somebody else auction.
I would have loved had these domains been taken from same user portfolio rather than from other users...

I am looking for your kind opinion that what you think about this update from flippa. I would also like to see flippa justifications on this.

Thanks
Abbas

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just noticed it now.

I see what you mean and it would be good if they pulled up domains just from the user profile. But I guess a good thing that could come from it is your auction could come up in that section as well.

-Omar

•••
Just noticed it now.

I see what you mean and it would be good if they pulled up domains just from the user profile. But I guess a good thing that could come from it is your auction could come up in that section as well.

-Omar
Yes you are right, we can also get exposure from here, but we need to see what is their criteria about it....?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back