Dynadot

Buy domains for traffic

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi there!
I'm a little bit curious about buying old domainnames wich has about 1000 daily visitors, to direct to my site.

If you have google ads on you site, do you think this is a bad idea? I mean there are things called doorway pages, wich google don't like that much I think.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Ok where is the best place to buy domains when you want to find "old" domains with a certain amount of traffic. I want to be able to search for the amount of daily traffic that I want.

•••
Sedos "advanced search" let you can find domains
by number of visitors! :)

/Irkasmork

•••
irkasmork said:
Sedos "advanced search" let you can find domains
by number of visitors! :)

/Irkasmork
Be somewhat careful relying on some of the stats on Sedo or any other parked company. The owners of the domain could be using bots and other ways of generating traffic to the domains. (pump and dump fraud). They will get their traffic numbers up and then sell (as traffic eventually goes down).

Getting a domain with 1000 uniques a day will not be easy (or cheap). These domains will tend to have incoming link to them for whatever reason or be very generic names that generate a lot of type-ins.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back