NameSilo

Brent Oxley Loses Access to Create.com, Plus Millions of Dollars Worth of His Domains

Labeled as information in Domain Industry News, started by James Iles, Mar 4, 2021

Replies:
Views:

1. barybadrinath

barybadrinath Top Contributor VIP

It seems you have started chanting my name day and night. I like it.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Lox

Lox _____ VIP Gold Account

I like to discover how to increase my revenue and sell more with sales techniques from others. Maybe I know more about ... but your technique doesn't fit into my business culture. Anyway, continue ...

Regards

3. member-162055

member-162055 Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

@create.com Brent, I have been in a lawsuit against GoDaddy (:greedy:) since Summer 2019 after they SCAMMED me. Many of the same people replying in this thread know all about it so I am surprised it hasn't been mentioned. My experience has shown that GoDaddy (:greedy:) is more corrupt than I ever imagined after wasting TWO YEARS OF MY LIFE now while GoDaddy (:greedy:) ignores all evidence and hires outside counsel, multiple Attorneys, and GoDaddy still, to this day, REFUSES Discovery.

In my honest opinion, GoDaddy ( :greedy:) operates lawlessly like Digital Mobsters which is why their terms ABSURDLY limit legal proceedings to arbitration only, not through a normal court of law, which means they can USE and ABUSE the system as they see fit. It's rife with corruption, making it easy for GoDaddy (:greedy:) to exploit the system causing even further hardship to another GoDaddy (:greedy:)Customer they have scammed. Namepros is a repository of people that have been scammed by GoDaddy (:greedy:). The reason they keep scamming people is because they get away with it. I have talked with countless people that have been scammed by GoDaddy(:greedy:).

I can't even begin to explain the devastating toll GoDaddy (:greedy:) has had on me and my family, it's truly unbelievable how a company can be so HEARTLESS.

Brent, I would be interested in doing a feature length documentary with you exposing GoDaddy! :pompous:

I am STILL WAITING for my Social Justice! :jawdrop:

https://www.namepros.com/threads/godaddy-scammed-me-heres-proof.1133996/

Last edited: Mar 28, 2021
  4. barybadrinath

Brent sir if you don't mind can you tell How much was the fees per domain name for tdrp ?

5. barybadrinath

Below is a FALSE statement as posted by you. Ask @namecheap to verify it publically here on np -

" Unlike Godaddy, they (namecheap) also refused Puneet Agarwal's demand to lock my domains when he failed to provide a US court order. "

6. barybadrinath

:?:

7. barybadrinath

By the way nature cannot be cruel towards us. Mother Nature is the habitat of all beings. We are born to live in nature. You cannot trade the "endangered species" . Even humans face freezing weather , heat, drought , famine , wildfire . Mother Nature has blessed everyone with something called " cognitive survival skills ". How will you save those endangered species if God Forbid any natural calamity as mentioned by you arises at your ranch.

Get a better argument for your ranch in which you take money from people to kill the "endangered species". That murdered endangered species is then taken to your slaughterhouse where your "men" cuts it and packs the meat for the CUSTOMER who paid you for the meat of "endangered species" under the disguise of trophy hunting. You are not preserving those "endangered species" from imaginary earthquakes , famine , drought , the last day of the world , 2012 , Qayamat day, as all mentioned by you. You are trying to give this inhumane illegal business of killing endangered species a legal cover under the disguise of conservation .Ok tell me what is the basis of your pricing list of
    endangered species . Last time I heard about word "Anthrax " was due to it being sent to someone in an envelope. New thing to know about anthrax paralyzation. God has gifted every animal the required tools for the survival of their life in different different natural surroundings. For ex you mentioned freezing cold , if you will bring polar bear in your ranch , bear won't survive. Polar bear is born to live in freezing weather for God sake. God has given polar bear the required skin and fur to survive in cold. They might get saved from the predators of food chain heirarchy but who will save them from your paid "human predators" ?? You are giving them unnatural and paid death.

"" There's nothing more cruel and painful than nature itself when it comes to wildlife. There's freezing weather, blistering heat, drought, famine, fire, fighting for dominance, paralyzation from anthrax, and of course, being eaten alive by predators, to name a few dangers. ""

8. LoodeX

LoodeX Restricted (15-30%) Gold Account

I’m sorry...culture and business don’t go together

9. Lox

Business culture: patterns of behavior.

Regards

10. falez

falez Established Member

What happened? I was just about to renew my .CA domain at Canspace :/

11. falez

falez Established Member

A functioning lunatic, I am not surprised. Lunatics are running the asylum these days. In fact, it is lunatics all the way down.

I am just wrapping up a court case of my own, involving fraud that was committed against me with respect to non-domain-name investments. The cops, the courts, and the lawyers -- all useless. Despite the fact that I had the fraudster deceiving on record and, additionally, could prove that documents were forged, explicitly violating the criminal code, the cops still would not bat an eyelid. I was at least still able to recover my principal and all legal fees via a settlement, but lost all of what should have been my profit and two years of my life...

I hope you have better luck, although it does not seem any better.

Justice would be much more effective if the law did not interfere in the administration of it.

12. barybadrinath

@create.com - tell everyone the story of sushi.com also. Tell everyone how you used my services and then cheated me in this deal as well.
    Well I will tell to the court and will add it in lawsuit.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2021
  13. falez

falez Established Member

I feel like this is going to turn into a real life Jerry Springer episode.

I would love to hear Brent's side of the story with respect to sushi.com.

14. falez

falez Established Member

What happened?

15. marijuanadomain

marijuanadomain Established Member

Will there be a Bollywood movie on this crime of passion?

16. barybadrinath

Our Journey is about being more deeply involved in life and yet less attached to it.

17. Lox

... both @barybadrinath and @create.com donated $250 to the NPs moderators! Champagne 🥂! Maybe 🤔

80k views, 1,3k replies/posts.

Regards

Last edited: Apr 2, 2021
  18. dnx

dnx Established Member

@Dynadot how do you handle these types of court orders?

19. Lox

Last edited: Apr 2, 2021
  20. barybadrinath

@create.com tell everyone about the story of note.com

21. Samer

Samer Top Contributor VIP

Movies can make light of matters and be deep. The two are not mutually exclusive.

I would pay to watch this movie.

They should call it;

“Mother Nature and Father Time.”

Last edited: Apr 7, 2021
  22. marijuanadomain

So what the latest news ...did anybody go to jail ?
    Did anybody at GD get fired or go to jail?
    The only victim I see is Brent and he did take all the unnecessary sh**^it

23. marijuanadomain

So what the latest news now???

anyone?
    anyone>
    anyone*

Bueller
    Bueller
    Bueller

24. Lox

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags:
biix
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice