IT.COM

sales Brent Oxley Sells Uno.com in a 7 Figure Financed Deal

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hostgator founder turned domain investor Brent Oxley has amassed a portfolio filled with some of the most desirable domains on the Internet. From the likes of Broker.com and Create.com to Athlete.com and VT.com, Brent has spent a significant amount of money to create a portfolio anyone would be envious of.

Brent acquires plenty of domains (I’ve reported on countless acquisitions over the last five years), but he sells very few. Today, I can report one name that he has sold in a seven-figure financed deal...

Read the rest on my blog

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Owns one of the best domain portfolios I've seen, but to get that he's had to put a lot of money down and take risks, but I bet he's got a large chunk of money back what he's invested just from this sale alone.

That's what it's all about, congrats to him.

Last edited:
•••
Fiat. uno

Gtld

I saw for sale recently

Which is a car seen all over the uk back in the day

Uno

Is also a university in the uk

•••
Fiat. uno

Gtld

I saw for sale recently

Which is a car seen all over the uk back in the day

Uno

Is also a university in the uk

Can be used for anything, even if you don't understand Spanish, majority of people know what 'uno' is.

He also owns 'bonjour' what a great brand that is (or could be), wouldn't be suprised to see that go in the 7 figure range one day.

•••
•••
Looking at his portfolio, I think he’s ought to get many more such deals ;)

•••
Back