Dynadot

domains Brent Oxley – Premium Domain Name Portfolio

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Robbie

RobbiesBlog.comTop Member
Impact
We take a look at the 322 Super Premium Domain Name Portfolio owned by Create.com founder - Brent Oxley, he has already sold over $50,000,000 USD in domain name sales within his short time within the domain name industry and I think the portfolio could sell many times over this again :)

https://robbiesblog.com/brent-oxley-premium-domain-name-portfolio/12329

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
oh ya.. that's who I wanna be when I grow up

•••
•••
that domain realestate is prime - ocean views but w/out the worries of rising tides, property owner insurance spiking rates and ongoing upkeep

sell one property AS IS and collect the 6 or 7 figures

•••
Brent is one of the most stand up guys I've ever met. Back in the prime HG days, he was such a humble guy and really did a lot to take care of employees. It's no surprise he has such an amazing portfolio of names, after 20ish years in the hosting space, he has had plenty of time to pick up some gems.

•••
These are the types of names that people want in the NP wanted section for $500 bucks

•••
These are the types of names that people want in the NP wanted section for $500 bucks

HAHAHA :ROFL: Way too accurate!

•••
Sorry to disappoint you Brent Oxley but you don't have any secret related domain in your portfolio, same as Rick and others, that is why you can take each other by hand and go grow potatoes.

•••
I never knew he was a domain investor..always knew of him as the owner of HostGator before he sold it. Must've re-invested some of those profits into domains! Definitely some good ones in there :xf.love:

•••
he's such a good guy... i've also personally interacted with him before. You wouldn't even know he's like a king.

•••
•••
•••
•••
np is all social media i do so can u translate this and all the inside jokes being made
plz

Lol, well just means it's a list of domains which will definitely give the average domainer some mental arousal:)

•••
Well I can definitely see how he made that much, his domain name list looks like the dictionary

•••
Didn't Brent sell HostGator for $225M?

Last edited:
•••
makes me want to delete all my names

•••
Nice to see the domain I sold Brent made the top domains cut :xf.cool:

•••
musta made decades hostgator tried almost 10 times failed..

rather point my portfolio #1 domains to like NP instead etc. than wait 20 years on websites just to build up traffic blogging.

- Dennis Zabala

•••
Nice to see the domain I sold Brent made the top domains cut :xf.cool:
Will you share which domain you sold to him & for what amount? USD

Thanks in advance...

•••
•••
A lot of the names seem pretty useless, to my mind. They definitely do not cost millions. But - solid portfolio anyway.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back