Dynadot

information Brent Oxley Sells Numb.com for $145,000 in Monero (XMR)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Brent Oxley, founder of hosting companies HostGator and more recently Create.com, has sold one of his valuable four-letter .COM domain names.

Among a portfolio of a couple of hundred elite domain names is a core of four-letter .COM domains including Bath.com, Draw.com, Firm.com, Item.com, Pack.com, Text.com, and many more. Today, Oxley revealed that he has completed...

Read the full report on my blog

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Monero is a cryptocurrency that is capped, but unlike bitcoin, it’s offers even more Privacy,

Monero is the preferred currency for criminals, since cant be tracked, but the good news, this cryptocurrency is also worth a lot; as of now, and is also used for legit legal transactions.

This is a legit transaction. Thanks for sharing!
I like Monero; Check out CoinMarketCap.com
7D49A071-4A4F-461E-A926-E3E7E515AAB5.jpeg

Last edited:
•••
thats pretty cool (in crypto) congratulations!

•••
Great sale, we hear about Brent spending money on domains a lot, but its also about selling domains too and pleased to see his investments are paying off such as this, uno and I'm sure many others.

Last edited:
•••
Great sale, congratulations to Mr.Oxley!

Thank you for sharing.

•••
Congratulations,@create.com.

Nothing surprises with you!

Sell create.com for millions next ❤️ you!

Samer

Last edited:
•••
Great advertisement for Monero and Efty.

Wondering how would domainers compare Efty with other marketplaces.

I still use Sedo mostly for parking.

Maybe only good side of Sedo is: after a while you can add a fixed buy now price and past bidders wil be informed. Landing page is still bad. After improvement, it became worse for no reason.

Before checking the price my guess was 90K-100K. Good sale for dumb keyword. I have a keyword .com as well and only offer I get is low 3 figures.

Last edited:
•••
Capped crypto, means limited supply.

Cannot make more (try, how all turn believers’

Best
kind of ‘value.’ I dig Monero.

Last edited:
•••
Back