IT.COM

BrandBucket names to be offered on Sedo by BB

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
From the BrandBucket newsletter:
======================================
New Feature: Expanded Promotion
BrandBucket is always working on the best and most innovative ways to bring traffic and more sales to all of our sellers. We are very happy and proud to announce our newest feature Expanded Promotion. This is new perk for all of our sellers to be able to get more eyes on their names.

How it works: We are partnering with 3rd Party Marketplaces so sellers can seamlessly publish their domains on multiple platforms. Currently, through your BrandBucket account with one click you can opt-in to have BrandBucket market your names on Sedo on your behalf. BrandBucket makes it easy for the sellers to sync their names on two platforms without having to worry about different sales teams, updating prices on multiple accounts, different name servers etc; we make the process automatic!

We wanted to make it a one-click option for sellers, who choose to participate, get more eye on their names without any extra work. You can find the new feature under the โ€˜Accountโ€™ tab in your BrandBucket account.
=============================

Seems like a win-win-win for everyone.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sedo aint that great unfort.

•••
Sedo aint that great unfort.

Ok they are not the biggest .. but who knows, maybe the BB names will be in the sedo mls .. or given a "bump" in sedo searches?

•••
•••
Namebio may not agree with you

My personal stats and experience with them are all I need. Sold in many places and Sedo is the least of my sales / offers.

•••
My personal stats and experience with them are all I need. Sold in many places and Sedo is the least of my sales / offers.

I have heard a lot of people say Sedo has slowed down to a snail's pace, But that is where 90% of my sales come from. I used to sale a name every once in a while on Afternic, then nothing for a year.

1 sale on Undeveloped in the month and a half I have been there, 11 sales in the last 3 months at Sedo, Both Undeveloped and Sedo both return excellent results upon the search for a keyword.

The market has been such a rollercoaster this last year, It appears to be hit and miss at just about every sales venue that I have read about.

Last edited:
•••
Promoting brandable through sedo definitely going to help BB to get a spike in their sales. But I don't think they are going to use Sedo great feature "MLs" as I think technically its not possible.

•••
Promoting brandable through sedo definitely going to help BB to get a spike in their sales. But I don't think they are going to use Sedo great feature "MLs" as I think technically its not possible.

Afaik, as long as the registrar is supported then SedoMLS should have no problem working.

I have just opted for sedo on my BB account so I guess I'll be able to see if mls works soon enough.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the pageโ€™s height.
Back