Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
hello

I am new to BrandBucket. Before getting my hands on this

I wish to experience about brandbucket from my fellow members

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Congrats.

Yes, they charge $10 for EACH domain you list there. About direct deposit, I have no idea, sorry.
Thank you for replying. They dont mention on their website anything about the deposit. I might have to email them. Do you recommend I list them there ?

•••
Thank you for replying. They dont mention on their website anything about the deposit. I might have to email them. Do you recommend I list them there ?

I paid via Paypal to add credits to my BB account. List what here please? Your domains?

•••
I paid via Paypal to add credits to my BB account. List what here please? Your domains?
I mean the domains accepted. Should I pay the fees and list them at BB.? I read it takes months or years to get a sale these days

•••
I mean the domains accepted. Should I pay the fees and list them at BB.? I read it takes months or years to get a sale these days

Well my friend, if these are your first accepted domains and you are willing to give a shot at it, or to experience how BB marketplace works, I will suggest, by all means go fit it mate.

You are right that it could take months to sell a domain at BB, but just in case, what the heck in case you have $20 or $30 spare to invest.

Good luck

•••
Sold another domain on BB - first sale in 2 months. w*e*l*l*i*x*a - listed since July.
That will help with all the renewals coming due.

•••
Is possible that after 5 days BB didnt even open the email of a name submission?

•••
Is possible that after 5 days BB didnt even open the email of a name submission?

Names can take anywhere from 3 - 15 days to get accepted or rejected. (I think)

•••

Absolutely.
I have names submitted on Octobre-20 that are still pending review.

It usually takes between 5 to 10 days.

•••
Just received my second notification about one of my name listed at BrandBucket (V E N U Z O) being in conflict, for still having active marketplace listing at Namerific (created by previous owner)..

I know it's nothing to worry about but what drives me crazy is, I have contacted Namerific on several occasions during past 6 weeks, (explained situation fully, including that I hand registered domain name, just in case if they wondering) yet non off them have bothered to pull the finger.
Seriously does it always take them that long to deal with all inquiries?

Any body else has similar, previous experience?

•••
Hi Miks, yes I have similar issues, I also get emails from BB saying some names are listed on Sedo can I remove from Sedo, but its on Sedo under the previous owners account so there is nothing I can do.

The system is not perfect because we can't control name history.

I think there are many businesses in the DN space that have very limited back office support so customer experience can often be negative.

•••
Just received my second notification about one of my name listed at BrandBucket (V E N U Z O) being in conflict, for still having active marketplace listing at Namerific (created by previous owner)..

I know it's nothing to worry about but what drives me crazy is, I have contacted Namerific on several occasions during past 6 weeks, (explained situation fully, including that I hand registered domain name, just in case if they wondering) yet non off them have bothered to pull the finger.
Seriously does it always take them that long to deal with all inquiries?

Any body else has similar, previous experience?
If it's Namerific listing that you have an issue with, you can simply deal with it yourself. Just log on Namerific and in your user panel select "Hide" action for Venuzo. That will effectively remove said domain from public eye.

I have used the above described method to remove over 20 domains from Namerific so far and have never received any "conflict" warnings from either BB or BR, that domains are listed with nowadays.

•••
If it's Namerific listing that you have an issue with, you can simply deal with it yourself. Just log on Namerific and in your user panel select "Hide" action for Venuzo. That will effectively remove said domain from public eye.

I have used the above described method to remove over 20 domains from Namerific so far and have never received any "conflict" warnings from either BB or BR, that domains are listed with nowadays.

How would this work if name was listed by other Namerific customer, and I hand registered it 2 months ago?
No way you can just hide other persons listing, right?

Sorry @Calvenor I didn't explain in full at first ;)

•••
I know it's never going to be fair for everyone, but what get's on my nerves they been messing around for 6 weeks now, try not to comply with something some companies will suggest (ask you to do) and we all know what kind of warning e-mails, letters we are sometimes likely to receive, or even get punished by luck of response (not sure about Namerific policy on this), but you know where I'm coming from..

I bet you if they received offer for that name, they would be sure to react and deal with it within hours, maybe even sooner LOL

•••
How would this work if name was listed by other Namerific customer, and I hand registered it 2 months ago?
No way you can just hide other persons listing, right?

Sorry @Calvenor I didn't explain in full at first ;)
Nope, I guess you're right about that one ;)

Then I guess there's no other way but to keep "knocking on their door", using all the email addresses of theirs every single time. Hopefully somebody finally takes notice and acts upon it.

•••
I got a long list of names in conflict. Replied that I will deal with them, only to get a response that the system was faulty, and that there where no names in conflict.

•••
There's a glitch in the BB system - they know about it and hopefully will be sorting it out

•••
Hi Miks, yes I have similar issues, I also get emails from BB saying some names are listed on Sedo can I remove from Sedo, but its on Sedo under the previous owners account so there is nothing I can do.
SEDO is easy. You don't even have to submit a help ticket. Just add the names to your SEDO account; be sure to select the the option "Not for Sale" when submitting the names. Over the next 24 hours, SEDO's system will verify the whois record for all the names and then moves the names out of the old owner's account and into your account. And, since the names are listed as "Not for Sale", the names will not be displayed publicly. Works for me every time.

•••
There's a glitch in the BB system - they know about it and hopefully will be sorting it out

I confirm that. Nowadays, The BB system sends requests to remove from SEDO names that are not listed there. I ignore it.

•••
I know for fact mine is still active at namerific, here is a link as the matter of fact venuzo

But as long as BB is not going to take my listing down, it's all good.. If they do however, I will expect Namerific to cover listing fee and other cots if I choose to re-list though :D

•••
I know for fact mine is still active at namerific, here is a link as the matter of fact venuzo

But as long as BB is not going to take my listing down, it's all good.. If they do however, I will expect Namerific to cover listing fee and other cots if I choose to re-list though :D

And I hope BB makes a better job with the logo than Namerific. That's an ugly one IMO ;)

•••
•••
Yeah I have a domain that has the same problem as yours Miks, thanks for the hide tip Calvenor, I'll try that.

I emailed Namerific several times about that, changed my domain information with stuff like "delete this listing", bumped up the price to an insane level, and they still won't remove it.

•••
Would those who have experience with BB say it's worth paying the $10 listing fee?

I only have 3 names listed there & they were listed before listing fee came in.
Recently i had pemmi & doxli (both .com) accepted but wasn't sure if it's worth paying listing fee to sell them on bb.
Any advice from those with more experience with brandables would be welcomed.

thanks
Ronnie

•••
Namerific won't report sales and won't honor requests ( 5 for me) to close your account and remove names from their site.

•••
Yesterday I was looking at expired domains and registered the domain : VALIXO.com

I thought it could be accepted on BB.
I try to submit the name and I get an error saying the name already exists on the website.

I contact Julia to have the domain transferred to my account because I was the new owner. This morning, the name is under my account. No listing fees to pay. That's nice.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back