NameSilo
Spaceship
Watch
hello

I am new to BrandBucket. Before getting my hands on this

I wish to experience about brandbucket from my fellow members

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You should write to BB support team.

Oh ok, I did that. I thought maybe there was a link/button I wasn't seeing. :alien2: lol.

Thanks!

•••
•••
Any specific reason for deletion?

Just no luck for me. I also don't like having the BIN there, when I could be out negotiating myself a better deal.

No biggie. It's a great platform, and they have some great names.

I'll certainly miss the logos. ;(

•••
Can anybody tell how much time they take to pay into your bank account from the sale date??

•••
•••
You can withdraw your balance e from bb.

•••
•••
•••
Did you check View my balance report

•••
Yes,got it
Now after request payment, how much time they will take?

•••
•••
•••
But since one week they have not asked to transfer the domain to the buyer,Now the money is in escrow
How to make it fast?

•••
It depends on type of payment , the buyer chosen.
If buyer pays through Wire, it would take more or less 2 weeks.
Please contact [email protected]

•••
It depends on type of payment , the buyer chosen.
If buyer pays through Wire, it would take more or less 2 weeks.
Please contact [email protected]
But the payment is in escrow in my account and it was paid on 09/03/2016
But still, when i contact them on 10/03/2016
They said they are contacting buyer for the preference of registrar
Still no response
@michaeljkrell

•••
•••
Any thoughts on the logo for one of my domains that recently went live: http://www.aqrue.com

I've never complained about a logo before (although some are definitely pretty mediocre) but this one genuinely hurts my eyes. Think I should bug Michael about a logo change or am I just being overly sensitive?

•••
Any thoughts on the logo for one of my domains that recently went live: http://www.aqrue.com

I've never complained about a logo before (although some are definitely pretty mediocre) but this one genuinely hurts my eyes. Think I should bug Michael about a logo change or am I just being overly sensitive?

Agree. Not exactly a beauty.

•••

It seems the logo designer left it mid-way.

•••

You should leave it for 6 months...than needed...change.

•••

You should insist on changing the logo, because it's terrible.

•••
•••
•••

aqr.PNG

I'm guessing the designer also did the logo for http://www.stereopic.com too.

Both look terrible imo!

ster.PNG

In my initial complaint, I made a bold accusation that the poor logo's could be in 10 minutes using a basic email text editor. After seeing the two poor logos published for @championshipforum and @ApeXX, I feel comfortable in saying I (or any computer literate middle schooler) could have made these logo's using WordArt from Microsoft word 2003.

wordart.PNG

The reported logo's are not worth the $10 listing fee, yet alone, the $100 award for the designer. I think BrandBucket is doing a disservice providing these horrible logos. Earlier this month, I complained about several similar logos BrandBucket published for me. This was the response:

logo req.PNG

To comment on what BrandBucket said in their response email:

"This means that although you as the domain owner feel that your idea of a perfect logo would help sell the name, it is actually the name that is most important to our buyers, since we have no idea what _their_ perfect logo is."

Then why charge us $100+ per domain?! This would make since if you used the $100 to hire a logo designer to do a custom logo for us. If you're going to continue not fixing these sub par logo's, I don't see how you can continue to accept this additional fee! Further more, if you can't easily read the actual domain name in the logo, how is this argument valid?

"With that being said, at some point in the near future we plan to implement a system which will enable sellers to request a logo redesign if domain hasn't sold within a certain period of time. If your domain is still listed when that time comes, you will be able to request a change once again."

I hope this system is implemented soon. Meanwhile, Namerific provides free logo redisigners on a case by case basis. This is because they're comfortable with the quality of logo's their designers provide.

•••
BrandBucket - Why don't you have somebody on call during weekends? The time BrandBucket is taking to complete my sale is beyond ridiculous. 10 Days since my buyer provided payment, and the funds still have yet to be made available... This is after BrandBucket took a day and a half to provide my buyer with a purchasing link.

Blue - Buyer

Black - Me
Red - BrandBucket

• Mar 5, 2016 at 11:14 PM - EndUser emailed me with interest and price reduction request
  • Mar 6, 2016 at 12:03 AM - I responded with a price reduction
  • Mar 6, 2016 at 6:43 AM - Buyer responded ready to buy, and asked for help. They said they had already contaced BrandBucket with a request for a purchase link for the authorized additional 10% off.
  • Mar 6, 2016 at 7:05 AM - I emailed BrandBucket the situation titled, "URGENT: EndUser would like to purchase domain 10% off current listing price"
  • Mar 7, 2016 at 3:05 AM - Julia responded to my unrelated Logo Concerns.
  • Mar 7, 2016 at 5:09 AM - I emailed BrandBucket asking for an update about the pending sale, explaining the urgency because of timezone issues.
  • Mar 7, 2016 at 8:47 AM - Julia responded saying Khalan will be in contact with me soon.
  • Mar 7, 2016 at 1:29 PM - Khalan finally responded saying he has now followed up with the buyer.
  • Mar 7, 2016 at 11:29 PM - Buyer emailed me confirming payment has been provided.
  • Mar 11, 2016 at 6:41 AM - I emailed BrandBucket asking for an update.
  • Mar 11, 2016 at 4:29 PM - BrandBucket responded the order has been approved.
  • Mar 11, 2016 at 4:37 PM - I responded asking if I can begin the transfer since I am in contact with the buyer.
  • Mar 11, 2016 at 8:12 PM - Khalan responded, for security reasons we ask that you don't begin the transfer.
  • Mar 14, 2016 at 1:51 PM - BrandBucket sends congratulations, start of escrow email.
  • Mar 14, 2016 at 6:20 PM - Change of registrant initiated.
  • Mar 14, 2016 at 4:15 PM - Emailed BrandBucket confirming trransfer has been initiated
  • Mar 14, 2016 at 6:17 PM - Khalan responded he expects payment to be available end of day March 17.
  • Mar 15, 2016 at 12:14 AM - Domain transfer complete
  • Mar 17, 2016 at 4:38 PM - Funds still have yet to be made available...

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back