Dynadot

sales Brandable Daily Sales Analysis

NameSilo
Watch

Dnbolt

Top Member
Impact
Started a series called Brandable Daily Sales Analysis and would like to share some useful discoveries.
Lets now dive in.

First would be Fitalytics (dot) com

Note the following.

Registration Date: 2010-06-02

Month of Sale: 2016-05

Domain Length: 10 Characters

Domain History:
brandbucket-domains.png

As you can see the current nameserver from the image suggests that the domain was recently added to brandbucket marketplace. Also that the domain was first registered back in 2008 although the current registration date is 2010-06-02 We can also see that it’s very likely that the domain has changed hands prior its sale on brandbucket.

Other Extensions : 1 other extensions has been taken

Google Popularity: On Google first page results it has 9 similar mentions excluding where domain is brandbucket. The most interesting part is that the name “Fitalytic” was mentioned on CrunchBase. We can conclude that it’s Google Popularity is strong.

Social Handles: It’sTwitter has been taking since 2012. The Facebook handle has also been taken.

Dictionary Keywords: Fit, and Italy.

Brandbucket Sold Keyword: Aly Example of sold domain that contain such keyword dailydealy.com .

Other Keywords: Taly, Alytic, Aly

Similar End User Domain currently in use: talytics.com This simply suggests some trends from the word Alytic.

Read More

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I can sell that domain too for similar price if not higher. :xf.wink:
Want to learn how to buy undervalued 4L just follow @L2 Media or @Embrand
Hey

I own rcer.com

If you can sell this for $6K within 1 month I will give you $2000 commission.

deal??

•••
Hey

I own rcer.com

deal??

No deal. :pompous:

My prediction machine said there is less chance to sell such even if you gave me 5 months+
unlike focl which has much weight and could also serve as a short form of focal.

How much for wholesale?

Last edited:
•••

which market sold the domain? :)

Last edited:
•••
•••
Haha I contacted the seller and confirmed the seller.

I'm like :0
Not sure if you understood my post. The buyer listed this name on BB and sold it for $17K.

Last edited:
•••
Not sure if you understood my post. The seller listed this name on BB and sold it for $17K.
Yea I know. I was the one who listed it on BB but sold it to L2media a few days later.

•••
Yea I know. I was the one who listed it on BB but sold it to L2media a few days later.
i realised that. Sometimes it helps to be patient.

•••
•••
Yea but I'm not a fan of BB.
Many posters on NP have tried to discourage me from listing on BB. If I listened to them and pulled my names from BB I would not have made 4 sales in the past 4 months.

I guess everyone has different expectations.

•••
How is the slack channel? Helpful?

•••
Many posters on NP have tried to discourage me from listing on BB. If I listened to them and pulled my names from BB I would not have made 4 sales in the past 4 months.

I guess everyone has different expectations.
How much is your portfolio? I heard most of the sales are though direct type in and not through BB's customers itself.

Seen many members with big portfolio leaving BB.

•••
How much is your portfolio? I heard most of the sales are though direct type in and not through BB's customers itself.

Seen many members with big portfolio leaving BB.
i only have around 100 names.

Nearly all my names are made-up so definitely no type ins. All sales have been due to navigating BB site.

•••
•••
Hey

I own rcer.com

deal??
Dropping the vowel in the beginning of the name is much different then dropping it at the end of the name. Some will see it as Racer but most won't. If Focl was spelled Fcal instead and dropped the vowel in the beginning like your name then it would have never sold for anywhere close to what Focl sold for. Focl is a great brand. It is pronounced exactly like it's $500,000 brother Focal and it only cost $17,000. I seriously doubt this name was bought because it was seen on BB. Chances are it was 100% based on timing and the buyer just followed the link.

•••
tomatosoup/com going for $21,595 an interesting one.

•••
•••
•••
•••
i'm trying to buy diel.com

any idea how much it could sell to an end user?

•••
BB lovers krell sold about 26 domains out about 90+ sales on February this year . Would making the list available soon. That's about 30% of market share.

on January had 21 sales out of about 88.

How do I get a better share of the pie? :writer:

his names are much better? No! but If you think so then you need a session with me.

Last edited:
•••
BB lovers krell sold about 26 domains out about 90+ sales on February this year . Would making the list available soon. That's about 30% of market share.

his names are much better? No! but If you think so then you need a session with me.

With all the data you have you can still be frustrated?

•••

I think that's a new personal record for him. 30% of all sales is killing it. If he averages a couple grand a name then one month of sales covers his reg costs and the other 11 months is pure gravy.

•••
I think that's a new personal record for him. 30% of all sales is killing it. If he averages a couple grand a name then one month of sales covers his reg costs and the other 11 months is pure gravy.

Yep. Would be nice if I could have his position for at least one month, to just get a taste of it.

Last edited:
•••
Yep. Would be nice if I could have his position for at least one month, to just get a taste of it.
Why are you so obsessed with Krell?

•••
Why are you so obsessed with Krell?

Krell is just a name like Peter, Paul, Justin etc. I care about the sales and not any person.

What would do if your friend keeps eating up all the candies that was meant for two of you?

a.) run to a small corner and cry so hard
b.) Watch him while he eats them up in your face
c.) hide the candies
d.) report to mum
e.) fight him

?

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back