NameSilo

sales Brandable Daily Sales Analysis

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Dnbolt

Top Member
Impact
Started a series called Brandable Daily Sales Analysis and would like to share some useful discoveries.
Lets now dive in.

First would be Fitalytics (dot) com

Note the following.

Registration Date: 2010-06-02

Month of Sale: 2016-05

Domain Length: 10 Characters

Domain History:
brandbucket-domains.png

As you can see the current nameserver from the image suggests that the domain was recently added to brandbucket marketplace. Also that the domain was first registered back in 2008 although the current registration date is 2010-06-02 We can also see that it’s very likely that the domain has changed hands prior its sale on brandbucket.

Other Extensions : 1 other extensions has been taken

Google Popularity: On Google first page results it has 9 similar mentions excluding where domain is brandbucket. The most interesting part is that the name “Fitalytic” was mentioned on CrunchBase. We can conclude that it’s Google Popularity is strong.

Social Handles: It’sTwitter has been taking since 2012. The Facebook handle has also been taken.

Dictionary Keywords: Fit, and Italy.

Brandbucket Sold Keyword: Aly Example of sold domain that contain such keyword dailydealy.com .

Other Keywords: Taly, Alytic, Aly

Similar End User Domain currently in use: talytics.com This simply suggests some trends from the word Alytic.

Read More

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Crowd/Reactor
I prefer htat name to both of these:
Crowd/Arrow
Crowd/Fortress
The big drawback to using historical accepted names as guides is that BB have to keep names listed, and many names they listed in times past might not be quite so trendy today. I also wouldn't worry about BB rejection - I think I've made more selling my rejected names than my accepted ones so far this year.

•••
I prefer htat name to both of these:

The big drawback to using historical accepted names as guides is that BB have to keep names listed, and many names they listed in times past might not be quite so trendy today. I also wouldn't worry about BB rejection - I think I've made more selling my rejected names than my accepted ones so far this year.

where do you sell your rejected names ?

•••
ProtectFox is a nice name for sure.

I had CrowdReactor rejected, strange because I only regged this with BB in mind.

Now when you look at what is already accepted you will see....

Crowd/Arrow
Crowd/Fortress

Now in my mind Crowd/Reactor sounds and looks more energetic than those and also suits BB.
Nothing wrong with the above names though too imo.

But the conclusion is: there is no pattern to BB acceptance, which means is truly is pot luck and maybe depending on who you are too. I know that sounds like a conspiracy theory, but I really do think it is true.

Crowd/reactor probably got rejected because it has four syllables. They like to stay at a max of three.

•••

I had CrowdReactor rejected, strange because I only regged this with BB in mind.

Crowd/Arrow
Crowd/Fortress

Now in my mind Crowd/Reactor sounds and looks more energetic than those and also suits BB.

But the conclusion is: there is no pattern to BB acceptance, which means is truly is pot luck and maybe depending on who you are too. I know that sounds like a conspiracy theory, but I really do think it is true.

You cannot possibly expect what they can like and accept when it comes to two word domains. CrowdConvert was rejected too.

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••

Crowd/Arrow
Crowd/Fortress

I totally agree with @Brandworthy here. You can't use the historical data; they have a lot of old domains on there. You want to look at the names being published now.

Also, regging names with BB in mind isn't the best strategy because there are no guaranties that any of your names will sell anytime soon (if at all) - after PAYING them to list it. .

The only person who is guaranteed to sell any/a bunch of names every month is the person who never gets any of his names rejected (even some not so good ones) and pays no listing fees . Honestly, I'm not hating, but I still do find it a major conflict of interest that BB isn't even bothering to address. I also do wonder about BB as a platform for the small time brandable investor.

Last edited:
•••
The only person who is guaranteed to sell any/a bunch of names every month is the person who never gets any of his names rejected (even some not so good ones) and pays no listing fees . Honestly, I'm not hating, but I still do find it a major conflict of interest that BB isn't even bothering to address.
That's absolute rubbish. Why do you make up lies? Where is your evidence that "this person" receives free listings?

•••
upload_2016-8-31_20-30-31.png

These are featured listings since 3 or 4 days. I requested them to make my domain Beamza.com as featured. They didnt. I give up.

•••
in what basis they selected these as featured domains ?

•••
•••
The only person who is guaranteed to sell any/a bunch of names every month is the person who never gets any of his names rejected (even some not so good ones) and pays no listing fees .

I'm not protecting He-who-must-not-be-named but what's your proof of this?

•••
They were saying they select randomly.
But how come they featured some 5 or 6 domains of a same person in the featured section?

upload_2016-8-31_20-37-58.png

upload_2016-8-31_20-39-26.png

•••
It's just frustrating for me, and I admit, that is why I post my past comments.

If I wanted to build a solid size portfolio, BB is not letting me. Not because my names are rubbish, because I feel they are approving names based on the user, and not the name itself.

The issue of the person we shall not name is still on going and it is clear BB will never address it. So for all of us here, we are at a disadvantage, however hard we try. It is nearly obvious that they do not go through the same process we all do.

I am still positive, but I really do not know what to expect anymore when it comes to BB rejections. For the number one marketplace they should make sure their reviewers know what they are doing and are not biased.

•••
3 month ago not sale anything just looking 1st buyer..:guilty:

..................................................................................................................................
Walletzip.com | CusTomers.ws | ComanyCustomer.com | Sellz.net | AdditionalTv.com | Brandz.us | InsuranceAdd.com | InsuranceMod.com | EyeT.org | Vezat.com | Youv.org
Make Offer pm

Last edited:
•••
@Justin Matmor
1. It'll do you well to have an attitude where you win friends and influence people. If you've never read the book, try looking it up. Enjoy it!
2. Did you get that first BB sale yet? You don't have to answer, but your continued strong defense of the platform makes me wonder. Maybe you did get that sale, or maybe you're still defending a platform on which you still have no sales.....hmmmmm?????

@L2 Media
1. Between some of the articles I've read, and a private webinar that I was able to sit in on from Krell where he discussed his investments and his profit, I deduced that he didn't pay the listing fee.
2. However, since that was a deduction on my part, I just sent him an email where I asked if he did. I've emailed him before (multiple times) and he was polite enough to answer. So we'll see.

Last edited:
•••
It's just frustrating for me, and I admit, that is why I post my past comments.

If I wanted to build a solid size portfolio, BB is not letting me. Not because my names are rubbish, because I feel they are approving names based on the user, and not the name itself.

The issue of the person we shall not name is still on going and it is clear BB will never address it. So for all of us here, we are at a disadvantage, however hard we try. It is nearly obvious that they do not go through the same process we all do.

I am still positive, but I really do not know what to expect anymore when it comes to BB rejections. For the number one marketplace they should make sure their reviewers know what they are doing and are not biased.
BB is running a business. They will only list names they think will sell. If you get a rejection it is because they think your name will not sell. Pure and simple.

Last edited:
•••
BB is running a business. They will only list names they think will sell. If you het a rejection it is because they think your name will not sell. Pure and simple.

Lol...So all the selected names would sell?

•••
Lol...So all the selected names would sell?
They reject names for a reason. They're entitled to reject rubbish names.

•••
•••
@Justin Matmor
1. It'll do you well to have an attitude where you win friends and influence people. If you've never read the book, try looking it up. Enjoy it!
2. Did you get that first BB sale yet? You don't have to answer, but your continued strong defense of the platform makes me wonder. Maybe you did get that sale, or maybe you're still defending a platform on which you still have no sales.....hmmmmm?????

@L2 Media
1. Between some of the articles I've read, and a private webinar that I was able to sit in on from Krell where he discussed his investments and his profit, I deduced that he didn't pay the listing fee.
2. However, since that was a deduction on my part, I just sent him an email where I asked if he did. I've emailed him before (multiple times) and he was polite enough to answer. So we'll see.
If I was the MD and someone accused me of not paying listing fees, I would be insulted.

•••
2. However, since that was a deduction on my part, I just sent him an email where I asked if he did. I've emailed him before where he was polite enough to answer. So we'll see.

I've asked for discounts on listing fees and was offered an additional discount for purchasing 1000 credits at a time. An additional discount would have been offered for purchasing more. I'm sure Lord Voldemort gets a steep discount.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
I've asked for discounts on listing fees and was offered an additional discount for purchasing 1000 credits at a time. An additional discount would have been offered for purchasing more. I'm sure Lord Voldemort gets a steep discount for all the names he's listed.

With the number of names he sells every month on BB he must be a millionaire by now. I still remember his post when he said he will give BB a try. I suppose in life we have luck too, and he certainly found his golden ticket.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back