Dynadot

sales Brandable Daily Sales Analysis

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Dnbolt

Top Member
Impact
Started a series called Brandable Daily Sales Analysis and would like to share some useful discoveries.
Lets now dive in.

First would be Fitalytics (dot) com

Note the following.

Registration Date: 2010-06-02

Month of Sale: 2016-05

Domain Length: 10 Characters

Domain History:
brandbucket-domains.png

As you can see the current nameserver from the image suggests that the domain was recently added to brandbucket marketplace. Also that the domain was first registered back in 2008 although the current registration date is 2010-06-02 We can also see that it’s very likely that the domain has changed hands prior its sale on brandbucket.

Other Extensions : 1 other extensions has been taken

Google Popularity: On Google first page results it has 9 similar mentions excluding where domain is brandbucket. The most interesting part is that the name “Fitalytic” was mentioned on CrunchBase. We can conclude that it’s Google Popularity is strong.

Social Handles: It’sTwitter has been taking since 2012. The Facebook handle has also been taken.

Dictionary Keywords: Fit, and Italy.

Brandbucket Sold Keyword: Aly Example of sold domain that contain such keyword dailydealy.com .

Other Keywords: Taly, Alytic, Aly

Similar End User Domain currently in use: talytics.com This simply suggests some trends from the word Alytic.

Read More

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
For a second I saw VirtualReality.com in your signature and was getting ready to PM you then saw the .mom :)

i wish it was just virtualreality in king :D

•••
Interesting to see all krells lab's keyword domain selling examples:
extractionlab(.)com; runwaylabs(.)com; operationslab(.)com;

Even modernlabs(.)com was sold by findyourdomain

Anyone has explanation to these labs names?

•••

I noticed that. I'm hoping some of my lab names start to sell. I got..

H-elperLab/s
D-egreeLab/s
C-oncertLab/s
M-eterLab/s
D-efendLab/s
A-ssureLa/b
P-ackagelab/s
R-elaxLab/s

•••

My Workflow\Labs and Fever\Labs and Apron\Labs where all rejected.

I thought at least the first one would get in, but hey ho.

•••
My Workflow\Labs and Fever\Labs and Apron\Labs where all rejected.

I thought at least the first one would get in, but hey ho.

Sorry bro but if I was a reviewer I would have rejected them too. Too specific for me. WorkFlow/Labs...That is like three words right ?

•••
Sorry bro but if I was a reviewer I would have rejected them too. Too specific for me. WorkFlow/Labs...That is like three words right ?

I get what your saying. Finding the balance between generic and specific can be hard.

ApronLabs I quite like, suits a food or nutrition \ health supps biz.

•••
Front/Row/Labs is a three-worder and guess who owns it :)

•••
•••
•••
Lord Voldemort?

Yep :)

He also owns a 5 syllable name too that I spotted.

Maybe I am mad, but I would bet that if I submitted those names they would be REJECTED.

•••
Too specific? What about Boost///Branding.com? You can't get more specific then this exact niche name. This isn't even the type of name they accept but it's owned by your fearless leader Krell so of course it gets accepted. It would have been a big reject from anyone else.

•••
Too specific? What about Boost///Branding.com? You can't get more specific then this exact niche name. This isn't even the type of name they accept but it's owned by your fearless leader Krell so of course it gets accepted. It would have been a big reject from anyone else.

Wait til Justin sees this. You're in big trouble!

•••

If I had that domain and it got rejected Or even accepted I wouldnt have even published there as I believe it could sell itself. Marketing and Advertisement is a very big industry and can see it selling any time.

•••
•••
if one sheep leaps over(Infact, Nothing is there) ,all the rest will follow.

Current Scenario.

•••
If I had that domain and it got rejected Or even accepted I wouldnt have even published there as I believe it could sell itself. Marketing and Advertisement is a very big industry and can see it selling any time.
Of course it will sell but that's not the point.

•••
Of course it will sell but that's not the point.
Your point is it is long and specific? And you are comparing it to the lab names by Disaac? I am sorry but not even close. Is Crowd/Convert too specific? I see many uses but I also understand why they rejected it so every day reject and accept mane different names that might or might not make any sense to a majority of people.

•••
Your point is it is long and specific? And you are comparing it to the lab names by Disaac? I am sorry but not even close. Is Crowd/Convert too specific? I see many uses but I also understand why they rejected it so every day reject and accept mane different names that might or might not make any sense to a majority of people.
I think the branding name is more specific but to each his own. In my opinion they rejected Crowd//Convert because it's not good and not because it's to specific. An alliteration of any good name is practically an instant shoo-in if it's good.

•••
I think the branding name is more specific but to each his own. In my opinion they rejected Crowd//Convert because it's not good and not because it's to specific. An alliteration of any good name is practically an instant shoo-in if it's good.
Crowd/Convert not good ? Yeah right I know. BB refused so it means it is shit :-P

•••
I noticed that. I'm hoping some of my lab names start to sell. I got..

H-elperLab/s
D-egreeLab/s
C-oncertLab/s
M-eterLab/s
D-efendLab/s
A-ssureLa/b
P-ackagelab/s
R-elaxLab/s

Any idea why sometimes "labs" is preferred over "lab" and vice versa?

•••
where do you sell your rejected names ?
Sales landers and inbound inquiries only.

I wished I had time to do that..
Can you not automate your system to send out an email blast of the names added in last 7 days?

While I'm here, I also think publishing historical data beyond last 3 ,months would be very useful.

That's absolute rubbish. Why do you make up lies? Where is your evidence that "this person" receives free listings?
I can confirm all his listings, as with those of all other ambassadores, are free. This is public knowledge, although probably they prefer not to draw attention to it. It was discussed here probably 1-1.5yrs back in the main BB thread.

Do you know how to get featured?

They feature randomly.
Featured are selected internally by their team AFAIK.

If I was the MD and someone accused me of not paying listing fees, I would be insulted.
There's no accusation. I doubt Michael will come here to get embroiled in this, but as I said - it's public knowledge that ambassadors have a very different listing path to others. They get to list what they want, and the process is expedited for their domains.

IMO there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. I'm not such a fan of insider selling however, but at least it's not hidden away, and fairly transparent. Other than how names get listed, I do not believe ambassadors receive much if any further advantage over regular sellers.

•••
Sales landers and inbound inquiries only.

Can you not automate your system to send out an email blast of the names added in last 7 days?

While I'm here, I also think publishing historical data beyond last 3 ,months would be very useful.

I can confirm all his listings, as with those of all other ambassadores, are free. This is public knowledge, although probably they prefer not to draw attention to it. It was discussed here probably 1-1.5yrs back in the main BB thread.

Featured are selected internally by their team AFAIK.

There's no accusation. I doubt Michael will come here to get embroiled in this, but as I said - it's public knowledge that ambassadors have a very different listing path to others. They get to list what they want, and the process is expedited for their domains.

IMO there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. I'm not such a fan of insider selling however, but at least it's not hidden away, and fairly transparent. Other than how names get listed, I do not believe ambassadors receive much if any further advantage over regular sellers.
It would be a good opportunity for @Keith DeBoer to confirm.

•••
@Dnbolt Do you know how many sales were under privacy from the June and July sales report? Especially from NameSilo?

•••
@Dnbolt Do you know how many sales were under privacy from the June and July sales report? Especially from NameSilo?

Approx 16 some which includes:
buzzbin(.com)
verdamo(.com)
bloomsy(.com)
teletree(.com)
meetum(.com)
temptt(.com)
gammut(.com)
coria(.com)
bxdu(.com)
viuw(.com)
buyem(.com)
bauj(.com)
milexa(.com)
littlebunny(.com)
lendity(.com)
nutrifox(.com)

At this time not able to determine which is NameSilo or not. But with this domains listed you can do some further diggings. Any specific reasons why your in the hunt for domains under privacy?

•••
Meet/um was mine. It shouldn't have been under privacy.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back