NameSilo
Watch

EJS

DomainInvesting.comVIP Member
DomainInvesting.com
Impact
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
no, clearly you dont get it

this isnt about me

epik has racists in their business

if they do not support racism, then say it

stop trying to tear others down who speak out against what your doing - listen to them

say you'll do better

fire racists in their ranks

train their staff on what racism and bigotry is

remove monster if he can't do that

stand on the correct side of history

and ill post my name and email address after you do

Racism is a strong word.
Clearly you dont know Rob.
Also, Rob hasnt been involved Gab year plus
That post is from 2019,

My email is [email protected]
My name is Samer.

Your turn!

Last edited:
•••
the only thing this thread shows is how childish some people are
if i would have read what some of you said about rob and epik with no context it would lead me to believe that rob is a proud member of the ku kux klan and epik is funding the aryan brotherhood.
seriously grow up and don't @ me might as well block me like some people already did because off

This guy gets it.

Still disgusted Elliot cited that Huff Post article.

Imagine have no idea of Rob read that 1st time

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
I had to revisit this post of yours just for clarification:

Dynadot pre-funding of accounts provides 8.75 rate for .COMs in all stages ( Registration, Renewal, and Transfer ). This they call BULK.
"Prepayments of $500.00 or more instantly qualifies you for our discounted bulk pricing."

Now there is something they call Super Bulk which is "Prepayments of $5000.00 or more instantly qualifies you for our further discounted super bulk pricing."

The Super Bulk provides 8.50 rate for .COMs in all stages ( Registration, Renewal, and Transfer ).

Namepros members get 8.49 for all pricing regardless of pre-funding or not at Epik.

With that said, I am not sure if @Dynadot gives you better deal than what @Rob Monster Epik is providing to all members of Namepros which is 8.49 which if they do means they are giving you pricing that is outside the 3 layers they announce on their site , Regular, Bulk, and Super Bulk.

Of course there is the following too which some big portfolio owners might find interesting although the credit is not that much:

"
Prepayments from $10000.00 to $49999.99 paid by bank wire or check get a 1% credit bonus.
Prepayments for $50000.00 or more paid by bank wire or check get a 2% credit bonus. "

To get the prices for Bulk and Super Bulk of Dynadot, you would need to pre-fund the account,while at Epik to get 8.49 all you need is to be a Namepros member.
Source: https://www.dynadot.com/domain/com.html

I have many names in both places so these are the prices I see. I believe if Super Bulk gives you 8.50 then Epik gives 8.49 with no funding required from Namepros members. So I am not sure how Epik could not match such rates for COMs if you are getting Super Bulk prices.
When I register domains at Dynadot, the regular .com registration price appears to be $8.75. If I'm not logged in, it shows $8.99. I think it's the same for transfers but I would have to check.

•••
When I register domains at Dynadot, the regular .com registration price appears to be $8.75. If I'm not logged in, it shows $8.99. I think it's the same for transfers but I would have to check.
Those are the prices I see when logged in and when not, and it is explained in their pricing page that they have those three tiers. You cannot get 8.75 I think without pre-funding the account with $500. I am seeing 8.99 since my account is not pre-funded.

•••
I have never pre-funded ever at Dynadot. I have about 600 domains there, but I never pre-fund. I am certain the price I have is $8.75.

I think it's something to do with annual spend.
Maybe it does but that is the information on their website in regards to the bulk pricing. Even if it is related to yearly spending, which is very possible since they show a graph and they calculate it based on the number of domains you have in your account, do you believe they beat Epik's 8.49 regardless of if you spend 500 yearly or not , with minimum being 41+ every month? Simply 500 yearly spending gives you 8.75 rate for .COMs in all stages.

•••
Maybe it does but that is the information on their website in regards to the bulk pricing. Even if it is related to yearly spending, which is very possible since they show a graph and they calculate it based on the number of domains you have in your account, do you believe they beat Epik's 8.49 regardless of if you spend 500 yearly or not , with minimum being 41+ every month? Simply 500 yearly spending gives you 8.75 rate for .COMs in all stages.
No, I think Epik is lower priced by a small bit.

•••
No. It was a response to the post above that naively suggested what you see below.

"I cannot imagine any serious brand not denounce nazis or neo-nazis or any ideology remotely close in the strongest way possible."
by TCK

I would like to think we have advanced a long way since 1938, 1939, or 1942. Don't you?

Last edited:
•••
I would like to think we have advanced a long way since 1938, 1939, or 1942. Don't you?

In some ways yes.

In some ways no.

Life expectancy in the USA has been going down, for one.

Last edited:
•••
Ouch.

You're absolutely right.

Time is still considered to be a serious brand.

Yet such an apparent checkered history!

Apparently Time has done other things right. I doubt they would put neo-nazis on their cover today.

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
so..
what?

So what🤣 Not being able to change NS?

That’s an inconvenience, u gotta give to get.

Also, prefer private company over public.
agree “So what”this 1 but seriously matters me

Samer

Last edited:
•••
they have a build-in Nameserver
that gives you a lot of freedom of choice

I 'm able to set it to do anything I' d like

the only disadvantage
is no fast transfer

but the question was
cheap renewals, right
?

Question should also be one of Sustainability.?

$7.85 .com wholesale, so loss, selling 7.68 ea? Sound like promo new entry. Good news, dont kno when it’ll end. awesome price, u right

Samer

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Cloudflare doesnt allow you to change NS.

Cloudflare is a public company. (NYSE: NET)

Samer
But their DNS is probably the best free DNS on the market, beating even paid ones (based on my tests and dnsperf.com) because they have a presence in almost every internet exchange in the world.
As for the public company thing, I partially agree with you - their support is bad, but if you are techy enough you do not even need it except maybe for the billing issues.
Public companies are more stable than startups but they lack fast support, that is the tradeoff.

•••
If you ask me then I will tell that as being a domainer it's the biggest disadvantage. I would and many others avoid them because of this.

I have seen lots of people & myself sold names because of Afternic/sedo fast transfer feature.

Just my opinion.

yes
you may be right

but I do avoid a different registrar

•••
what happen to staying on topic, namepros?

"Braden Pollock Steps Down from Epik BoD" was the subject

why is everyone talking about renewal fees? get your own thread! it almost like namepro wants this topic to be changed...moving to reviews section so it hidden, allowing people to talk about renewals for pages...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back