Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

EJS

DomainInvesting.comVIP Member
DomainInvesting.com
Impact
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Despite differences, Braden is one of the best.

Can buy ur epik stake :xf.wink: Good luck both.

Sorry came to this Respect the hell out of both.

Samer

Last edited:
•••
•••
My comment under the article, as many there said they 100% support Braden:

"How can one support anyone without knowing the details?

Apparently, it wasn’t due to all the gab-like stuff, as he had plenty of time to take action for that and similar. And if he stayed during those times, does it mean he shared the ideology then?

And also, is he just stepping down from the board or also divesting his shares in the company?"
I noticed the Kate Buckley reply so maybe she knows more than we know. I saw the tweet earlier and was actually going to post it then I saw it is posted by @EJS .

@Samer I agree with @karmaco as the specifics is good.

While the tweet by Braden focuses more on him leaving his board role, reading between the lines might mean he sold his shares as you cant be in disagreement with the direction of a company that you have shares with. I am sure you would cut your affiliation and leave.

As for @DAN.COM very interesting to post that. That will be big issue as such tactics are not professional at all.

Last edited:
•••
for more information on what is going on a epik, read:

and make note of a commenter who look at dan's other posts

Show attachment 157568

AFFORD SOME JORDANS?

i realize he's not saying kill all blacks, but cmon here people. what kind of monster says stuff like this? Oh thats right, people who work at epik.
Horrible. And should this be a reflection of Epik's corporate norms, then doubly sad. An eye-opener. Thanks.

Last edited:
•••
This is what people in marketing would call "on-brand"

•••
Well, now that I've thought about it, it would be interesting to hear all sides of this event. :xf.smile:
There's nothing to be said from either side. It's pretty clear, Not too dissimilar from the Franklin Templeton incident if the culprit didn't go, the funds, investment + clients would of left.

Black and White for the most part

Last edited:
•••
Cancel culture is strong in this thread.

•••
No idea, but saw this posted, founder of DAN:

Looks like that was about Intelliname:

https:// twitter.com/Intelliname/status/1270751479155097600

EaKdbnlXkAIdWUm

Last edited:
•••
this guy that works at epik is a peach

epik1.png

epik2.png

epik3.png

epik4.png

•••
Im guessing nothing short of firing him would satisfy you.

I dont really go on Gab to try find things from years back to take down epik, Rob isnt involved there anymore (y)

Nice try

•••
•••
"If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter"

the real question behind all of this is who draws the line who sets the rules seems like everyday something new is deemed bad and something new is deemed good.
start censoring people as you please but once the snowball comes falling down headed your way don't be surprised

It is clear common sense to separate business and personal opinion. You want to start a crusade, why not start a non-profit NGO. It's free speech.

•••
"If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter"
the real question behind all of this is who draws the line who sets the rules seems like everyday something new is deemed bad and something new is deemed good.
start censoring people as you please but once the snowball comes falling down headed your way don't be surprised
Exactly, we support Epik for everything they have done for our basic human right of free speech!
Many companies are doing the exact same thing (eg. Cloudflare or Njalla).
Do not become sheep!

•••
@Braden Pollock all CLASS. If something bothered you. really appreciate you not going into specifics!

Still dont appreciate that dig by Dan...

Last edited:
•••
At one time Epik was going to take over Undeveloped, but they went separate ways:

https://www.namepros.com/threads/undeveloped-com-and-epik-parting-ways.1039674/

That one looked to be done 100% amicably.

I remember the prepared statement for why;
I saw the two as friendly rivals since, really surprised Dan would say that... I thought there was mutual respect between the 2... Rob said Dan was the “one that got away” he respects values them. We all do, I though mean-spirited @DAN.COM. You should be on top of world. Dan great name, i find it hilarious people who still want you stay Undeveloped. Rebranding done right, and one for the business books,

I think Dan’s a great domain and great service.
Im worried about your epik relationship now.
That came out of left field, Reza @DAN.COM Hope that one amendable.i’ve only had Simon my trades, talked Laszlo on NP; all-star team!

Samer

Last edited:
•••
Cant wait for replies help context easier.

It’s all Covid-19’s fault, Braden!

Once again, i sincerely respect not say why.

Samer

Last edited:
•••
We will never know what happened behind closed doors...and I don't really care.

As long as Epik is headed by Rob and they keep the lowest domain pricing for investors and they keep on not charging for privacy the vast majority of my names will remain there.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Epik’s dot com renewals are not the lowest by any means anyway. I’ve offered Rob Monster my prices at DynaDot and Rob Monster has admitted he cannot match them. DD domain privacy is free. I have about 1500 domains.

I am always looking for better pricing...can you share your rate publicly? I wonder if Bradens leaving has anything to do with pricing/operational issues or was it more of a personal thing.

•••
•••
1032404.jpg

I took a look at a reverse image search for Charizard's profile pic. Here is what you see -

Good Lord....A Franken-Ni**er... - Ni**ermania Forum ...

Ni**ermania MugShot Gallery

Nestless sow of six now has five - Chimpmania

Africoon crowned "ugliest *****r" needs gibs-me - Chimpmania

This is blatantly racist. Are you really going to allow this NamePros mods?

Brad
Should mods remove my posts because you say you have found four racist forum titles by reverse searching my profile photo?
What are you talking about dude?

•••
It is not (4) random results, every result for the image is racist. The image is clearly not you.
If it is not used to be racist, please explain...

Brad
Do you find a photo of Afro-American guy racist?

•••
look what i found

so

1 gab is a free speech (read free hate speech) site that rob clearly support
2 he talks and is friendly with clearly racist peope there
3 he also posts jobs there because why not hire racists at your organization?

Show attachment 157581

oh, and by the way, you know how you racist people cant post files to dropbox? well, we're going to solve that for you at epik. c'mon over. we support your racism.
What is your solution to prevent hate speech?
Censorship?

Last edited:
•••
@Peak.Domains if you were referring to my post, please see the update I made to it - prior to reading your comment.

Another problem is assuming anyone who doesnt "speak out" however you define it is a coward? What about what someone actually does, peacefully to effect change? - does that matter?

A message of trying to find middle ground is something to mock? Maybe that's something to think about?

Last edited:
•••
@FlipperC, i enjoy seeing ur anti-epik posts everywhere. (sarc)

We get it, u dont like them. Try least not hide anonymity. Not so Hidden agenda item

Samer

no, clearly you dont get it

this isnt about me

epik has racists in their business

if they do not support racism, then say it

stop trying to tear others down who speak out against what your doing - listen to them

say you'll do better

fire racists in their ranks

train their staff on what racism and bigotry is

remove monster if he can't do that

stand on the correct side of history

and ill post my name and email address after you do

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back