Dynadot

Bought a domain name on Sedo for $xxx. Now they say seller doesn't own the name. Waiting for refund!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DigitalDeepak.com

Established Member
Impact
Bought a name on sedo.com. The seller even negotiated for the name. We finally agreed on a price. The seller activity index was full. After I may a payment, it takes more than 4 days for Sedo to respond.

They said they are waiting to hear from the seller for the auth code. After 4 days they tell me that the seller is not the real owner and they cancelled the txn.

The last message I got from them was:

Transaction cancelled by Sedo

"As the seller is not or no longer the owner of this domain, he is not authorized to sell it. Sedo will therefore not proceed with the transaction at this point. You might want to take a legal action against the seller, therefore we have made his contact data available in your Sedo contract.

The suspension of the transfer in no way affects the Purchase & Sales Agreement between the seller and the buyer. In case you and the seller agree to continue the transaction, Sedo may proceed with the transfer."

But it has been a week now and they are not responding to my questions nor sending the refund!

Really getting pissed off with Sedo.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back